Lay the groundwork for a dynamic future with an industry leader. At Kaiser Permanente, you'll forge lasting relationships with colleagues across the organization while enjoying the opportunity to grow your experience and hone your expertise on assignments that have real impact. Our interns have worked on everything from analyzing financial software and developing new marketing strategies, to designing mobile apps and helping clinicians improve care delivery. We want you to get the most out of your time here and will give you projects that challenge you to think freely, question thoroughly, and explore deeply.
- Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
- Report development and analytics.
- Project management - planning, execution, and measurement.
- Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
- Job shadowing in other functional areas
- Performing additional duties as required
Our team is responsible for conducting data analysis, reporting, and analytics for brokered sales functions and broker compensation.
Internship Project Description:
As a contributing member of the Producer Data Management team this position will focus on the improvement and enhancement of our monthly and quarter data quality reporting. The assignment would migrate current reports from Excel and PowerPoint to interactive visual report tool, Tableau. In addition, this position will work to conduct interval & trend analysis, generate trending charts, and summarize key findings. Based on the results from the analysis and together with other members of the team, this assignment will conduct a final report out of findings.
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- SQL Query
- Data workflow automation tools
• Pursuing a bachelor's degree or have graduated from an accredited university within the last year.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• 3.0 GPA or above.
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short periods of time.
Working directly with the US Finance Manager in supporting the division to assist in managing business performance and commercial segment for the division with key focus on financial planning and...
Developer-Dynamics NAV-Los Angeles-$75/HR- Remote! Dynamics Navision Developer The client is an end user in the development industry who is currently looking to expand and add to their team. This...
About Scopely Founded in 2011, Scopely partners and collaborates with elite game developers and global entertainment companies to bring industry-leading distribution and monetization technology to...
Supervising Architect (ID# 47722) Los Angeles, CA Category: Architectural Services Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 10+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in...
Under the direction of Merchandising & Planning Manager, the Assistant Manager drives one segment of the Manager's total responsibility. The focus is on communication with Hong Kong headquarter...
Environment Intern (ID# 47471) Los Angeles, CA Category: Environmental Job Type: Intern Minimum Experience: 0-1 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree In Progress Job Description Be involved in...
Working directly with the US Finance Manager in supporting the division to assist in managing...
Developer-Dynamics NAV-Los Angeles-$75/HR- Remote! Dynamics Navision Developer The client is an...
About Scopely Founded in 2011, Scopely partners and collaborates with elite game developers and...
Supervising Architect (ID# 47722) Los Angeles, CA Category: Architectural Services Job...
Under the direction of Merchandising & Planning Manager, the Assistant Manager drives one...
Environment Intern (ID# 47471) Los Angeles, CA Category: Environmental Job Type: Intern Minimum...