|DCGS-A Increment 1, Release 2 NET Team Lead/Intel Training Spec, Sr|
|USA TEXAS Killeen|
|Customer Service & Technical Training|
The successful candidate will serve as a Principal Trainer for the DCGS-A Increment 1 All Source Training and Training Support Team, responsible for training development, training delivery and training support activities for DCGS-A Increment 1, the U.S. Army's emerging multi-discipline, multi-security classification level flagship Intelligence capability. The successful candidate will serve as a DCGS-A Increment 1, Release 2 New Equipment Training (NET) Team Lead and Training Subject Matter Expert (SME) for DCGS-A Increment 1 capabilities; manages the planning, development, and implementation of training programs from initiation of the Material Developers training development process based on the Analyze, Design Develop, Implement and Evaluate (ADDIE)model, through the delivery of NET and training support, to meet PM, DCGS-A requirements. The successful candidate for this position will formulate and execute New Equipment Training (NET) in concert with PM, DCGS-A fielding activities worldwide including hostile fire zones. The successful candidate will also provide related Training Support and Over-The-Shoulder training, as well as perform other duties as assigned.
· Develops and presents various types of training (NET, Delta, refresher,over-the-shoulder).
· Functions as Military Intelligence (MI) Systems Training Subject Matter Expert, training material developer and trainer.
· May travel up to 75% of the time. Travel may include hostile fire zones.
· May perform other duties as assigned.
· Must have 15 or more years of verifiable Army Military Intelligence experience/training experience as an officer, non commissioned officer, or equivalent experience.
· Must have intelligence experience and the ability to provide training to intelligence analysts that will improve their ability to collect, produce or disseminate intelligence data.
· Must be able of determining training requirements for specific job functions, and develop training programs and training materials necessary for effecting the actual training.
· Mustbe capable of conducting research necessary to develop and revise trainingcourses, curriculum and training programs.
· Must be able to develop all course material, such as course manuals, training aids,student texts and handouts.
· Skills experience must include providing classroom and on-the-job instruction and computer based/aided training.
· Must have advanced specialized training in areas specific to their professional experience.
· Must have experience in managing projects from initiation through closing.
· Must be deployable/be able to travel.
· Must have current Top Secret security clearance with SCIaccess to start, and the ability to maintain TS/SCI access
Other Skills Preferred:
· Must be Subject Matter Experts in Command ControlCommunications & Computers Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance(C4ISR) systems, their employment and practical application.
· 2-5 years experience delivering Intelligence Systems NET events as a trainer or Mission Lead.
· Required to draw upon practical knowledge to develop Techniques, Tactics &Procedures, mentor soldiers in the practical application and system employment of C4ISR systems and evaluate training developed by the government and other contractors to assess whether or not the training materials meet the Army’s requirements.
|Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Training/Development or related field) or equivalent, and ten years of related (technical) experience.|
|Equivalent Experience/Education |
|ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.|
Posting Type: Open to All Applicants Category: Community and Social Services FLSA Exempt/ Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt Agency: Health & Human Services Comm Department: TW Reg 07 EOAPD Job Title: ES...
Posting Type: Open to All Applicants Category: Protective Services FLSA Exempt/ Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt Agency: Dept of Family & Protectve Svc Department: CPS Investigations Region 7 Job Title: CPS...
Position is located in a school associated with Ft Hood. Candidate must be licensed at the Independent level (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, etc.) in the State of TX Relocation assistance is...
Part Time Nabisco Merchandiser - Killeen/Harker Hieghts, TX( Job Number: 1812109) Description With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and...
Category:Service Desk / End User Services City: Belton, Texas, United States Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: The NOC Engineer functions include monitoring the client's network and...
City: Belton, Texas, United States Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: Position Description: The CGI Payments program is a global program which includes the following CGI IP : All...
Posting Type: Open to All Applicants Category: Community and Social Services FLSA...
Posting Type: Open to All Applicants Category: Protective Services FLSA...
Position is located in a school associated with Ft Hood. Candidate must be licensed at the...
Part Time Nabisco Merchandiser - Killeen/Harker Hieghts, TX( Job...
Category:Service Desk / End User Services City: Belton, Texas, United States Employment...
City: Belton, Texas, United States Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: Position...