Deputy Director, Corporate Engagement
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
*This position is open to current PATH employees only
PATH is an international nonprofit organization that transforms global health through innovation. PATH takes an entrepreneurial approach to developing and delivering high-impact, low-cost solutions, from lifesaving vaccines, drugs, and devices to collaborative programs with communities. Through its work in more than 70 countries, PATH and its partners empower people to achieve their full potential.
Reporting to the Chief Corporate Engagement Officer, the Deputy Director Corporate Engagement (CE) will be responsible for developing and implementing corporate engagement strategies that grow PATH’s global market and maximize private sector opportunities. Leveraging PATH’s 40+-year history of partnering with industry, this role helps drive PATH’s CE function to its next level of evolution.
The Deputy Director CE is responsible for developing sector expansion strategies for key industry groups - Life Sciences and Technology. Managing and providing leadership to a portfolio of strategic accounts, developing and championing the necessary systems and processes required to globalize CE at PATH, and providing leadership to a talented team of global account managers. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Serve as a senior member of the CE team providing leadership and direct management for the team. Deliver cutting edge strategies that drive the global direction and expansion of industry partnerships at
- Form an integral part of CE leadership, providing strategic support and deep sector expertise to the organization. Develop key sector expansion strategies and manage a small portfolio of key strategic
- Lead and develop a geographically diverse, high performing team of CE account managers. Support the strategic development and expansion of their portfolios, which includes providing senior representation on key
- Create strategies, tools and supporting structures to enable individuals to be successful in service of the global CE strategy. Continue to drive the international expansion of CE
- Effectively leverages PATH’s value proposition, market position and global operational capabilities to develop sector-leading, impact-driven industry partnerships.
- Lead the corporate engagement team to meet and exceed established
- Proactively identify and leverage cross working opportunities, modernize operations and continually improve PATH’s ability to deliver CE strategic
- Serve as a thought leader and advisor to Chief CE Officer and be a visible representative of PATH’s dynamic international organization. S/he will serve as an integral part of the CE team and be comfortable in a leadership position at a large global`
- Manage executive participation in support of CE, working with Vice President, Global Engagement and Communications and Executive
- Required Experience
- Bachelor's degree, plus a minimum of 10 years of full-time experience as a corporate engagement, marketing or business development professional.
- Significant direct experience managing a global business development function with staff responsible for measurable results within a leading global
- Significant managerial and talent development
- Previous experience working with global health, scientific, or nonprofit sectors
- Seasoned leader with proven track record developing, implementing and driving global engagement activities and business development strategies with a focus on measurable
- Demonstrated ability creating and realizing multi-sector partnerships based on an understanding of private sector trends and environments to achieve both mission-based and bottom-line
- Deep experience effectively managing pipelines/portfolios.
- Adept at negotiating complex deals. Experience driving to successful outcomes conceptualizing, negotiating and closing multi-million-dollar
- Strong grounding in corporate social responsibility and shared value principles and strategy development, coupled with an understanding of factors that drive and support institutional
- Experience managing high performing and driven multidisciplinary teams and complex projects in a fast-paced environment; strong appetite for bringing new and creative ideas to both established and newly-created
- Outstanding relationship-building skills at the C-suite/executive level and a track record of building new networks/communities including within virtual
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Job Location
- Seattle, WA or Washington DC, United States
- Company Location
- United States; Seattle, WA, or Washington, DC
- Position Type
Who do you know at
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email AddThis
Return To Job Listings
Leads strategies that measurably improve health and wellbeing in underserved communities. Develops and implements strategies that result in health care services, public policies, practices, and...
Senior Data Scientist US-WA-Seattle Apply View All Jobs Share This Job Facebook Twitter Print Email AddThis About Tibco Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach...
Job Id N1973521 Job Title Sales Director – Compute/Mobile BU- Seattle, Wa Post Date 07/01/2019 Company Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Job Area Sales Location Washington - Seattle Job...
Do you love telling technology stories to business and tech audiences? Are you energized by working with an amazing team of agency pros? Do you embody a client-first mindset? Then we have the role...
Job Description: At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We...
WE Communications is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, personable, and detail-oriented Senior Account Executive to collaborate with our Microsoft clients on communicating Microsoft’s vision...
Leads strategies that measurably improve health and wellbeing in underserved communities....
Senior Data Scientist US-WA-Seattle Apply View All Jobs Share This...
Job Id N1973521 Job Title Sales Director – Compute/Mobile BU- Seattle, Wa Post...
Do you love telling technology stories to business and tech audiences? Are you energized...
Job Description: At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client...
WE Communications is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, personable, and detail-oriented...