Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about solving problems using data and seek to deliver the best experience for customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success.
The SignalFx product line which is a part of Splunk, is built on a highly distributed microservices based architecture that ingests, analyzes and stores billions of time-series metrics and events - all in real time. If you have an interest or passion for operating and managing infrastructure that powers large web-scale distributed systems, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a DevOps Release Engineer to focus on the SignalFx & Splunk-APM product lines. The Dev Productivity team’s charter is to enable rapid releases with high quality. To that effect, the team works on designing, implementing and managing the CI/CD toolchain and processes. The team works on constantly pushing the buck on enabling shipping high quality code quickly.
- Strategize best ways to setup continuous deployment for micro services in multiple cloud environments.
- Develop deployment scripts and tools that work with standard CI/CD tools to support highly customized build and deployment environments.
- Design, implement and manage Jenkins build and continuous delivery pipelines using tools such as Docker, GitHub, Kubernetes and AWS tools, while following configuration as code practices.
- Provide build and development support for tools like Git, Maven, Make, Docker, etc.
- Maintain Release Process tools such as Jenkins, Gerrit, Archiva.
- Work closely with development & QA teams to address their concerns and requirements for the development, build and deployment process.
- Ensure code quality and health during a rapid development process by incorporating tools such as static code analysis, code coverage, unit testing, etc. into the development process without slowing people down.
- Partner with the Security team and ensure we abide by and follow Security best principles.
- Continually investigate new tools and practices that will help developer productivity.
- 5+ years of experience in build and release engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience with Git and/or CI platforms
- Understanding of Git and branching strategies
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in provisioning, operating, and managing large scale distributed application systems on AWS or Google Cloud.
- Basic Coding experience in one or more of Python and/or Bash.
- BA, BS or MS in Computer Science/Information Systems/Business or equivalent experience required
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
ERP Applications Support Analyst - Dynamics AX location: Katowice, Gliwice, Tychy, Dąbrowa Górnicza Operating an international network of facilities, and serving a wide range of industrial market...
ERP Applications Support Analyst - Dynamics AX location: Katowice, Gliwice, Tychy, Dąbrowa...