Digital Marketing Manager, External Affairs
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH’s External Affairs division leads PATH's brand, communications, policy and advocacy, philanthropy, business development and strategic corporate engagement efforts. We tell the story of PATH's work internally and externally, support the efforts of governments and policymakers around the world to adopt healthy policies, and inspire donors and corporations to partner with us and support our work.
The Digital Marketing Manager on the Marketing and Communications Team within External Affairs will execute and report on digital marketing plans and activities to support philanthropic fundraising with mass market audiences. These activities will be driven by a three-year fundraising strategy, which will outline goals for segment growth, revenue, and efficiency. Tactics for mass market fundraising include but are not limited to email campaigns, paid and organic social media, SEM, SEO, digital advertising, and direct mail. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for working across teams to set tactics that meet strategic goals, report on the success of those tactics, and make recommendations for how to continue or modify approaches based on results. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Manager will execute and plan institutional digital marketing activities to support brand-level marketing and communications.
This position requires a self-starter with strong interpersonal, communication, and strategic thinking skills. Demonstrated ability to work across cross-functional teams with time sensitive deadlines is critical to success in this position. This person will also need to be nimble and opportunistic, finding ways to leverage existing institutional communications for a philanthropic audience and test messaging and content across new and established audience segments.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end user experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Report on key results and contribute to campaign performance reports to provide insights and improve future activities.
- Plan and run conversion testing and other experiments.
- Create user journeys that optimize user experience and increase conversion, including landing pages and other conversion opportunities.
- Coordinate with our creative, philanthropic, strategy, and communications teams, as well as internal clients, to develop content and digital marketing strategy.
- Provide strong customer service to internal clients.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news, so as to inform future growth strategies and opportunities.
- Required Experience
- At least two years of experience in marketing/paid media required.
- Experience with SEO, paid search, social platforms, content marketing, targeting, and retargeting
- Experience fundraising for nonprofits required.
- Experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate required.
- Experience optimizing user funnels required.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing required.
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Ads, and Campaign Monitor strongly preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of content management systems.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career's page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address.
Please report any suspicious communications to email@example.com.
- Job Location
- Seattle, Washington, United States
- Company Location
- United States, Seattle
- Position Type
Who do you know at
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email AddThis
Return To Job Listings
Req ID: 112847 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Req ID: 112848 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Marketing Manager (ID# 47784) Seattle, WA Category: Marketing Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 7+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description WSP USA’s Northwest Marketing Group...
Customer Service Rep. 4193-Seattle 5901 E Marginal Way S Seattle, Washington, 98134-2414 United States WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members...
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation...
Req ID: 112847 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Req ID: 112848 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Marketing Manager (ID# 47784) Seattle, WA Category: Marketing Job Type: Full Time Minimum...
Customer Service Rep. 4193-Seattle 5901 E Marginal Way S Seattle, Washington, 98134-2414 United...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper...
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants...