Activision Blizzard Esports Leagues are responsible for the development and operation of premier Activision Blizzard professional gaming properties including the Overwatch League™ and the Call of Duty® World League, as well as the commercialization of the entire Blizzard Esports portfolio. Launched in 2017, the Overwatch League is the world’s first major global esports league with city-based teams, with 20 clubs across Asia, Europe, and North America. In 2019, the Call of Duty World League Presented by PlayStation®4 will deliver five vs. five team play featuring Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4. It is ABEL’s vision to be the most innovative, scalable, and valuable developer of global competitive entertainment.
The Director of Digital Product and Platform Strategy is the main owner and strategist behind the products for the AB Esports Leagues corporate brand and portfolio properties, most notably the Overwatch League and the Call of Duty World League. This role will be responsible for setting & executing the vision and development of all ABEL digital products.
- Serve as business lead for Activision Blizzard Esports Leagues (ABEL) digital products, driving the strategy and product development recommendations across the ABEL digital consumer product sales portfolio.
- Serve as business owner for ABEL consumer digital products, driving the vision and product development internal and external Activision Blizzard stakeholders, including game development teams and studios.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and internal technical leads across Activision Blizzard to champion, build buy-in, and launch new consumer-facing products or system improvements to drive core ABEL business objectives.
- Own the complete lifecycle of the product development while working closely with partners across Activision Blizzard.
- Gather, document, and organize critical product specifications, roadmaps, and related deliverables.
- Be a functional expert in building world class esports technology across conception, feature design, execution, and ongoing management.
- Understand technical requirements and architecture diagrams related to the products.
- Increase fan recruitment & viewership.
- Generate first-party data capture and fan data.
- Accelerate revenue growth for all ABEL digital properties, including esports League and Teams.
- Enhance overall fan engagement and audience growth on ABEL owned digital properties.
- Bachelor’s Degree equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience as a program manager, product manager, or similar working on widely used customer-facing products or web applications
- Experience managing a team throughout the product lifecycle.
- Experience in Sports or Entertainment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Strong understanding of software development processes, project management methodologies, and performance management
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Able to succeed in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Comfortable building consensus across several stakeholders
- Passion for esports
Job Description: The Treasury Solutions Analyst (TSA) role will be partnered with Treasury Sales Officer(s) (TSO) focused on developing strategies to grow revenue domestically and globally with a...
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic...
Treasury Fulfillment & Service Sr. Advisor – Commercial Card Holder Support, 2nd shift, Bank of America, 28 daysJob Description: Position located on-site in Brea, CA Line of Business Description: The role will support the Commercial Card Holder/Card Client Servicing team with Treasury Fulfillment and...
Description: Under general supervision, operates radiographic equipment, including whole body CT scanners and radiographic equipment; develops x-ray images; maintains adequate records; assists...
AX/D365 Developer - Irvine, CA - Up to $130k We are looking for an experienced D365/AX Developer in Irvine, CA with a background in manufacturing and/or logistics modules. Up to $130k in...
Are You Ready To Take Your Business To The Next Level? Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real...
Job Description: The Treasury Solutions Analyst (TSA) role will be partnered with Treasury Sales...
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports...
Treasury Fulfillment & Service Sr. Advisor – Commercial Card Holder Support, 2nd shift, Bank of America, 28 daysJob Description: Position located on-site in Brea, CA Line of Business Description: The role...
Description: Under general supervision, operates radiographic equipment, including whole body CT...
AX/D365 Developer - Irvine, CA - Up to $130k We are looking for an experienced D365/AX Developer...
Are You Ready To Take Your Business To The Next Level? Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully...