Omni Hotels & Resorts is seeking a Director, Global Accounts in the Washington, DC market. The purpose of this group sales focused position is to develop and execute strategic sales and marketing plans against a defined market of Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC.
This person will maximize segment revenues for Omni Hotels & Resorts through direct sales, marketing and designated value add activities. Knowledge of future company direction, goals and initiatives are imperative to success. Success is measured through increased revenues from market segments, improved account revenue share and increased customer value.
- Identifies customer requirements and expectations relative to accounts. Uses resources and data to develop strategic plans and executes tactical sales process that support the strategic plans.
- Understands Omni Hotels & Resorts sales and business processes, supports corporate and hotel goals and contributes the enhancement of customer value.
- Organizes activities and resources in a manner that maximizes productivity and efficiency.
- Focuses on personal sales efforts to achieve maximum revenue return from Key Accounts.
- Develops and supports the design of products and services that deliver unique customer value.
- Has the ability to proactively identify customer business requirements and craft customer offers, which leverage the full strength of all Omni Hotels business needs.
- Monitors achievement objectives for account base and takes appropriate action to correct shortfalls versus the strategic plan.
- Maintains Global Accounts to increase customer satisfaction and overall account share and revenue.
- Achieves or exceeds set individual revenue goals that support attainment of company targets.
- Uses professional sales techniques to negotiate the best possible terms and conditions that satisfy customer (internal and external) requirements.
- Articulates the financial benefits of Omni Hotels and develops solutions to close sales opportunities.
- Prepares and manages expenses involving customer interactions such as travel and entertainment.
- Grows relationships at all levels within an account’s organization that enable the development and advancement of sales initiatives.
- Assures high visibility of Omni Hotels at industry functions within geographic region.
- The ability to successfully lead personal sales efforts as part of the GSO team, with focus on building new client relationships and growing existing client relationships.
- Manage and grow internal relationships with hotel sales partners as well as hotel leadership (DOSM and GM).
- Collaborate with GSO and hotel leadership to increase overall revenue.
- Ability to communicate with corporate leadership on forward thinking strategies.
- Achieve sales goals on a quarterly basis.
- Accepts leadership responsibilities by modeling proper selling techniques, effective development of others and commitment to industry and personal development.
- Manage and produce Brand Customer Events focused on market as well as provide support for Corporate driven customer initiatives.
- Ability to liaise in a leadership capacity with GHA partners, specifically Kempinski Hotels.
- Develops effective presentation (orally and written) where ideas, opinions, recommendations and conclusions are understood.
- Maintains communication with Global Accounts.
- Understands brand performance, customer issues and trends.
- Clearly articulates vision, goals, initiatives and expectations for Omni Hotels.
- Promotes and provides leadership in fostering property sales / global sales synergies.
Basic Skills & Requirements
- Account Planning Skills. Identifying and understanding account potential and the ability to set mutual Omni / Customer expectations.
- Management of the customer decision and relationship process.
- Ability to communicate issues and concerns at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to direct and lead activities through internal and external resources.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Business Planning skills and budget management skills.
- Ability to scan and assess the competitive arena as it relates to region and segment to refine/improve customer value proposition.
- Creative and strategic skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and reprioritize when necessary.
- Financial analysis skills. Ties strategies and planned actions and results.
- Strong statistical analysis and business case development.
- Communication skills including group presentations, written and oral.
- Team management skills including participation, engages in difficult issues, and effectively influences non-direct reports.
- Strong understanding and expertise in the sales process.
- 5-7 years of upscale full-service hotel sales experience
- Director of Sales or National Director of Sales experience preferred
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- SalesForce proficiency preferred
- Ability to travel as needed (estimated 25% of time), occasional weekends
SolarWinds is currently looking for a Sr. Enterprise Account Executive for the eastern region. The ideal candidate will identify, qualify and close new opportunities as well as expand the...
Job Description: The Consumer Banking Market Leader (ADP RM Program) will manage a team comprised of Advisor Development Program Relationship Managers hired to pursue a Financial Solutions Advisor...
SCI is certified as a Great Place to Work® by the Great Place to Work Institute. In a recent survey, our employees said that their work has special meaning and is not “just a job”. We currently...
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering...
Business Development Representative - Arlington, VA The Opportunity: Join a new all-star team of hard-working professionals looking to bridge the gap between marketing and sales organizations,...
Do you have a passion for selling? Do you want to earn uncapped commissions? Do you love “all things” tech and want to learn more about IT Software? Do you want to use your tech knowledge to...
SolarWinds is currently looking for a Sr. Enterprise Account Executive for the eastern region....
Job Description: The Consumer Banking Market Leader (ADP RM Program) will manage a team...
SCI is certified as a Great Place to Work® by the Great Place to Work Institute. In a recent...
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory...
Business Development Representative - Arlington, VA The Opportunity: Join a new all-star team of...
Do you have a passion for selling? Do you want to earn uncapped commissions? Do you love “all...