What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Alliances Organization
As part of the Alliances organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 40,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
Qlik is looking for a Global Director of Alliances to manage our alliance relationship with Accenture . You should have a proven track record of over-achieving targets in an enterprise software sales company and the experience of managing Accenture .
The primary objective is to generate incremental revenue through an indirect business model. The person will be responsible for leading Qlik-Accenture efforts to deepen its executive relationships across Accenture’s business units, delivery and solutions teams globally with the goal of driving revenue growth via new joint offerings. This role will be the primary focal point between Qlik and Accenture and report to the Head of Global System Integrators.
The candidate should be located in North America and will be required to manage the global business plan for this relationship and align with the regional & country alliance teams to drive the plan.
You will also be responsible for the embedding of Qlik software in service delivery platforms and offerings.
How you will spend your time as our next Global Director of Alliances for Accenture
- You are responsible for achieving incremental and influencing sales revenue target with Accenture globally
- Identify, define, develop and drive solution offering development that provides value to the Qlik field in key vertical and horizontal solution areas
- Work with the Qlik sales teams to align Accenture sales motions, manage the discrete pipeline with these accounts
- Drive contribution to Qlik sales throughout all territories
- Manage partner activities as it relates to Marketing, Enablement, and Go to Market Solutions
- Build practice capacity to provide the foundation for on-going scalable, sustained channels / partner growth year on-year
- You will travel, up to 30%
You will be considered for the role if you have:
- A strong will to succeed and are self- driven and results oriented
- Experience managing Accenture account globally
- 15 years of recent and working knowledge of system integrators and/or management consulting firms and how they work with clients
- Natural leadership ability with sharp business development acumen, who strives for excellence
- Ability to engage, motivate and manage partners
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audience & present the business value aspects of the Qlik proposition
- Experience craft joint business models and approaches with system integrators and execute both strategic and tactical business plans
- The ability apply your strong business acumen and resource management skills in order to meet requirements, and set the example for good work procedures
- Good communication and customer relationship skills
- A systematic approach & are focused
- Ability to working comfortably both independently and collaboratively
- Advanced problem-solving skills allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges
- Ability to develop, build, secure and maintain relationships with key relationships at all levels within a client/collaborator organization
- Demonstrable ability to influence and lead teams in cross-industry collaboration pursuits
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines
- A professional network that includes senior contacts and relationships within Accenture Applied Intelligence Network
- Recent and working knowledge of Accenture in North America with their Data & AI team or Applied Intelligence
- A Strong understanding of Accenture; how they go market and drive revenue with clients
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
We try to hire the best person for the job, whether they are on-site or virtual. A good cultural fit is the most important attribute for this role. A Qlik virtual workplace enables a team member to employ a self-motivated, disciplined, highly responsive approach in achieving team success.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Dynamics NAV - NAV Junior Developer - $90k - Volo, IL Technology: Microsoft Dynamics NAV Job Type: Permanent This company is looking for an individual who has experience working as a Dynamics...
Dynamics NAV - NAV Junior Developer - $90k - Volo, IL Technology: Microsoft Dynamics NAV Job...