The Director HealthDialog IT Enterprise Infrastructure is responsible for providing the overall orchestration of daily operations supporting Health Dialog's IT Infrastructure in support of business operations. In addition, this role is responsible for change transformation through the streamlining and advancing of the IT infrastructure through strong collaboration with IT partners within the parent company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Provide oversight and direction to a team of IT technical professionals who provide services and support to the Health Dialog IT Enterprise to ensure business objectives and expectations are met
- Works with key executives across Health Dialog to offer IT technology and service solutions through the assessment, prioritization, planning and execution of services and projects
- Drives change transformation in the evolution of an integrated IT organization with Health Dialog and its parent company ensuring that Health Dialog has a reliable and stable infrastructure to grow on
- Provide day to day support on various network services to assist in maintaining network functionality
- Develop and manage IT Infrastructure budget to accurately forecast spending and ensure compliance with approved budget
- Lead various Enterprise Infrastructure projects to ensure completion on budget and on schedule
- Support the execution and management of security controls, policies and processes to support audit and certification maintenance
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all company policies that are applicable to their job function, compliance, security and participate in mandatory training in a timely manner
This position directly supervises IT technicians, and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Rite Aid policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training, directing, rewarding, and disciplining associates; appraising associate performance; and resolving complaints
- 5 years of experience in managing a technical team required
- 10 years of experience in managing servers, network and telecom infrastructures, with hands on experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Computer Science or related field required
- Master’s degree in Arts/Sciences (MA/MS) Computer Science preferred
Akrevia Therapeutics is a rapidly growing company focused on developing highly-potent, targeted immuno-oncology therapeutics. The company’s proprietary Aklusion™ platform technology allows...
At Cengage, we are harnessing the power of tech to build a future where all learners have the tools and confidence to achieve their goals. As a Cengage employee, you will blaze a new trail to...
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience is required plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus 3 years of relevant...
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to...
Job Id N1976490 Job Title Account Manager for Northeast or possibly Southeast Post Date 12/03/2019 Company Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Job Area Sales Location Massachusetts Job Overview Promote...
Req ID: 70161 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
Akrevia Therapeutics is a rapidly growing company focused on developing highly-potent, targeted...
At Cengage, we are harnessing the power of tech to build a future where all learners have the...
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience is required plus...
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where...
Job Id N1976490 Job Title Account Manager for Northeast or possibly Southeast Post...
Req ID: 70161 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...