Pleasanton Tech Cntr Building E 5820 Owens Dr., 5820 Owens Dr., Pleasanton,California, 94588
Pleasanton Tech Cntr Building A 4460 Hacienda Dr., 4460 Hacienda Dr. Bldg. A, Pleasanton,California, 94588
Green Street/IDS 99 S. Oakland Ave., 99 S. Oakland Ave., Pasadena,California, 91101
Responsible for providing complex communications consultation, communications planning, implementation and recommended solutions for multiple Kaiser Permanente programs and projects (targeting both internal and external audiences) to meet organizational brand and reputation goals.
- Acts as a communications adviser and strategist.
- Marshals resources and creates materials to build communications awareness, understanding and credibility of national strategies and supports the ultimate goal of effectively delivering, promoting and protecting Kaiser Permanente's brand and reputation.
- Develops integrated (internal and external) communications plans for the functional area including development of communications positioning, messaging, and tactics consistent with the Kaiser Permanente brand.
- Conducts appropriate needs assessment and audience analysis to support effective development of communications programs and materials. Following implementation monitors the effectiveness of the communications program and materials to assure appropriate use of organization resources. Modifies programs and projects as needed to improve results.
- Oversees staff that provides high-quality communications services: writing, editing, research, design, production, program management, etc. Ensures work is completed on time and on budget.
- Assigns, tracks and manages communications consultants/specialists and other professionals as needed to support the development and implementation of strategic communications plans, programs and projects.
- Serves as liaison with other related departments (brand management, multimedia services, marketing communications etc.) to ensure consistent application of Kaiser Permanente brand standards, style guide, and other processes and procedures.
- Serves as a collaborator and an integrator with other Communications Directors, media relations specialists, and communicators in the Program Office, regions and services areas related to the successful communications programs and materials.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in planning and implementing internal communications plans and programs in a large complex organization (or external communications planning and programs in a large complex organization).
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in communications in the health care field at the national level in upper management.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications or related field (english, public relations, and/or business communications), OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Experience in corporate communications, public relations, media relations and writing and editing.
- Requires familiarity with health care, organizational communications, news media, marketing, and business management.
- Excellent writing skills along with public speaking and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage complex projects: ability to work effectively with team members and senior executives under tight deadlines.
- Must possess professional writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends with short or little notice given the demands of providing communications support to the functional areas.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Four (4) years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with executive leadership (e.g., Vice President level and above).
- Three (3) years experience overseeing projects or programs requiring the integration of cross-functional technology and/or business solutions.
Req ID: 97497 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking...
Req ID: 83857 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
Req ID: 97496 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking...
AppLovin is a global leader in mobile entertainment. Its studios create popular, immersive mobile games and its technology brings games to more players around the world. Since 2012, the company’s...
Apex.AI, Inc. is seeking a VP of Finance to join our team and help set the strategic direction for the firm. This position is based in Palo Alto, California and will report to the Chief Executive...
(This role can be based in any of the following locations; Ireland, UK, Poland, Madrid, Paris or Strasbourg) This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a...
Req ID: 97497 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Req ID: 83857 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...
Req ID: 97496 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
AppLovin is a global leader in mobile entertainment. Its studios create popular, immersive...
Apex.AI, Inc. is seeking a VP of Finance to join our team and help set the strategic direction...
(This role can be based in any of the following locations; Ireland, UK, Poland, Madrid, Paris...