What you’ll do
- You'll be a leading member of this team, and will be required to drive and implement a variety of new cutting edge, business-critical projects that require fast, slick and extendable UI using the latest tools and libraries
- You will be responsible for the technical quality of the projects handed to the team, guiding junior members of the team and assisting the UI Architect on all fronts
- You will develop and exercise your leadership abilities with the team to promote a best in class Developer Experience as we create a CI/CD focused end-to-end product
What you need to succeed
- You are driven to solve data workflow, data engineering, and architecture challenges with a talented and focused team
- Your peers consider you to be the go-to excellent Front-end/UI Engineer with 8+ years of experience building highly performant, elegant, and useful front-end solutions
- You have 5+ years as a ‘Full-stack’ Engineer and this is your passion – well thought through back-end solutions are second nature to you – and you don’t mind just whipping up your own server side API to get unblocked
- You have experience with Data Visualization tools and libraries
- You have a massively positive attitude and can handle many different tasks - conflicting priorities don’t scare you and you feel comfortable communicating needs to the Product and Design teams
- You want to receive code reviews with constructive feedback and desire to provide them in return
- You proactively bring solutions and the right tools for the job to the table
- You can level up the team by mentoring junior and mid-level engineers
- You are a team player who can lead research projects and technical discussions
- You are a pro at building consensus with Product Managers and UI Designers so the project team is building the right thing
- You understand and proactively share the technical vision and design principles with the rest of the team as new projects come to fruition
- You are proficient in writing and maintaining tests
Good to Have
- Bonus points for having shipped proven production work in React/Redux
- Experience with Jest/Enzyme/Cypress.io
- Experience with Data Exploration, Data Preparation, and Visualization tools and libraries
- Microsoft Azure or similar AWS services experience/exposure
- Experience with using Git for source control
- Experience with Node/NPM/Yarn
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Senior IBX Technician IV Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why we're always looking for creative and forward...