KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong analytical skills relative to impact on hotel revenues
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of revenue management principles
- Ability to use reservation and revenue management systems to develop pricing and sales recommendations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, focus on Excel, Word and Outlook Ability to travel as needed
- Must have flexible work hours that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Commitment to Task : Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
- Communication Skills : Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions.
- Flexibility : Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
- Initiative : Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude.
- Managing Execution : Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
- Teamwork : Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.
At Graduate Hotels®, we are all students. We believe in creating experiences that allow our guests -- travelers and locals alike -- to reminisce in their own memories and rekindle the spirit of their alma mater. We are looking for energetic individuals who share our love of the local community and passion for storytelling.
Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of their unique towns through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are currently 10 open and operating hotels across the U.S. and an additional eight hotels under development slated to open by 2020. For more information on Graduate Hotels®, please visit graduatehotels.com .
Director of Revenue Management | CHI009721 Description The Corporate Director of Revenue Management - Select Brands will oversee the successful implementation and maintenance of the Revenue...
Senior Director, Corporate Sales- 21c Museum Hotels- Louisville, Kentucky Primary Location : United States Employee Status : Regular Title: Senior Director of Corporate Sales Reports To: VP,...
Night Audit | HOU001719 Description Night Auditors are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions on the overnight shift. Other...
Central Revenue Manager | CHI009719 Description POSITION SUMMARY The Central Revenue Manager will identify and maximize all potential revenue opportunities for the hotels. This includes the...
Director of Sales & Marketing | CAL002090 Description We are looking for a Director of Sales & Marketing We have an exciting opportunity to join our Sales and Events Team. Reporting to the General...
Description The Quality Manager will manage the quality control department assuring respect of standards, processes continuous improvement, improving products field reliability and increase...
Director of Revenue Management | CHI009721 Description The Corporate Director of Revenue...
Senior Director, Corporate Sales- 21c Museum Hotels- Louisville, Kentucky Primary...
Night Audit | HOU001719 Description Night Auditors are responsible for the guest registration...
Central Revenue Manager | CHI009719 Description POSITION SUMMARY The Central Revenue Manager...
Director of Sales & Marketing | CAL002090 Description We are looking for a Director of Sales &...
Description The Quality Manager will manage the quality control department assuring respect of...