Position at Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 35 acquisitions since 2012.
Location and Travel: This role is based in Irvine with approximately 50 – 75% travel (USA domestic region).
This U.S. based Sales Director opportunity with an annual sales quota of close to $500 million dollars is responsible for leading the overall vision, strategy and execution of the portfolio and Advanced Solutions Integrated Services Sales Team with an emphasis on capturing white-box data center integration business. As an executive leader, you are primarily responsible for managing profitable relationships with a dedicated customer segment, managing a team of field-based sales executives and a Buffalo & Irvine based inside team with a Sales Manager.
If you are a thought provoking, transformative growth-oriented leader with exceptional execution skills focused in both traditional routes to market as well as emerging, services-based channels, then you belong with Ingram Micro.
- Partner with various internal adjacent services teams, customer and vendor partners, and staff to identify opportunities to profitably grow the business consistent with business plans, goals and objectives.
- Act as executive lead for owned customer segment across all internal functions including Marketing, Operations, IT, Credit and Vendor Management.
- Lead & manage sales behaviors that build quality pipeline targets for white-box data center integration opportunities.
- Implement pipeline management and deal closure strategies that enable revenue and margin growth for white-box data center integration opportunities.
- Develop & foster executive relationships with large service providers including, telco’s, hosters, ISP’s, MSP’s, & colocation companies
- Develop, monitor and achieve all profit targets including revenue, margin, contribution margin and working capital.
- Develop & deliver specific customer programs that secure materials, integration, and supply chain business.
- Develop, monitor and achieve S,G&A expense targets.
- Develop, monitor and achieve internal productivity targets (headcount, utilization, etc...).
- Evaluate, build and revise sales coverage models optimizing revenue, margin and productivity.
- Drive new customer acquisition and acceleration processes achieving profit and productivity thresholds.
- Build and drive customer business and satisfaction plans (feedback processes - surveys, CVA, call monitoring).
What you bring to the role:
- S./B.A. Degree in business or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience progressive sales, services and vendor management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years previous account and sales team management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of technology products, service offerings and distribution channels.
- Demonstrated P&L management experience.
- Proven track record working with a large portfolio of customers, with business development objectives being achieved in a replicable and scalable manner.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing multiple simultaneous enterprise level initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present in both technical and non-technical terms to large and small audiences.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
Product Marketing Director - Intelligent Automation Tracking Code U19-111 Job Description Kofax software enables organizations to Work Like Tomorrow™—today. Be at the center of one of the hottest...
FOUNDED in 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family...
The SBA Business Banking Business Development Officer (BDO) is responsible for cultivating relationships with prospects and generating new SBA clients for Bank of America. The BDO prospects and...
Vice President, Commercial Product Management - Intelligent Automation Platform Tracking Code U19-113 Job Description Kofax software enables organizations to Work Like Tomorrow™—today. Kofax is...
Data Entry Clerk 22 an hour Irvine, CA 6 month contract This position will provide Data Entry and Data Management support for all programs to ensure accuracy and maintainability of artifacts and...
FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family...
Product Marketing Director - Intelligent Automation Tracking Code U19-111 Job Description Kofax...
FOUNDED in 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a...
The SBA Business Banking Business Development Officer (BDO) is responsible for cultivating...
Vice President, Commercial Product Management - Intelligent Automation Platform Tracking...
Data Entry Clerk 22 an hour Irvine, CA 6 month contract This position will provide Data Entry...
FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a...