|DISTRICT:||Legacy Preparatory Academy|
|LOCATION:||Legacy Central Office|
|POSITION:||District Testing Coordinator|
Responsible for coordinating and supervising the school-based implementation and administration of statewide, national, and local assessments for LPCA District. The staff member will work closely with campuses to train campus-based testing coordinators to execute LPCA’s testing framework.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.A./ B.S.) from four-year college or university required. Texas Educator Certification desired.
Ability to read, analyze, and apply common sense understanding and to carry out instructions in written or oral form. Ability to set priorities. Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel, students, and parents.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Ability to use basic office equipment. The ability to learn and use other software as necessary.
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
• Verifies the completion of scheduling and coordination for campus testing.
• Verifies that Campus Testing Coordinators have ordered test materials for the school and
verifies receipt of shipments.
• Verifies completed materials for shipment and verifies that materials are shipped on time.
• Facilitate network-wide Campus Testing Coordinator meetings.
• Aids in the coordination of establishing procedures with various campus staff to identify testing and coding requirements for students:
• Identifies Special Education accommodations for students based on IEP’s
• Identifies ESL students eligible for LEP postponement of assessment and students required to take TELPAS
• Others as required based on campus needs
• Train Campus Testing Coordinators to train all campus staff on testing procedures and
security, ensuring adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards.
• Responsible for maintaining test security and confidential integrity of assessments.
• Identify and escalate discrepancies in test administration to Texas Education Agency.
• Verify that Campus Testing Coordinators keep all testing records on file and easily accessible.
• Work with Campus Testing Coordinators to ensure that technology requirements are met prior to testing windows.
• Read and understand Campus Testing Coordinator Manual (State manuals).
• Responsible for managing the enrollment of scholars in education software
• Responsible for the procurement of instructional materials in EMAT.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum 3 years experience with state testing
|OTHER INFORMATION:||Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|SALARY:||Salary is based on experience|
|WORK HOURS:||FROM - TO -|
|GRADE / STEP:|
|START DATE:||2019 - 2020 School Year|
Primary Purpose: Direct and manage instructional program and supervise operations and personnel at campus level. Provide leadership to ensure high standards of instructional service. Oversee...
Clear Creek ISD - English Language Arts Curriculum Coordinator - Elementary, Clear Creek ISD, 10 daysRegion: 4 School District/Employer: Clear Creek ISD District Category/Employer: Central Office Position: Coordinator Assignment Level: Area Curriculum & Instruction Core Subjects Language...
Education/Certification/Licensure: Master’s degree in educational administration or content area Valid Texas teaching certificate required Valid Texas mid-management certification preferred T-TESS...
Job Description Assembly - Construction Workers needed in Hitchcock, TX 77563 Looking for a 4 day work week? Will work Monday through Thursday 10 hour days will possible overtime Job...
Description Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the...
JOB DESCRIPTION INTERNAL CANDIDATES MUST NOTIFY THEIR CURRENT SUPERVISOR PRIOR TO APPLYING FOR ANY POSITIONS PROVIDE BASIC REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE OF EQUIPMENT UNDER GENERAL SUPERVISON. PERFORM...
Primary Purpose: Direct and manage instructional program and supervise operations and personnel...
Clear Creek ISD - English Language Arts Curriculum Coordinator - Elementary, Clear Creek ISD, 10 daysRegion: 4 School District/Employer: Clear Creek ISD District Category/Employer: Central...
Education/Certification/Licensure: Master’s degree in educational administration or content...
Job Description Assembly - Construction Workers needed in Hitchcock, TX 77563 Looking for a 4...
Description Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that...
JOB DESCRIPTION INTERNAL CANDIDATES MUST NOTIFY THEIR CURRENT SUPERVISOR PRIOR TO APPLYING FOR...