Dothan City Schools need Substitute School Nurses for the 2019-2020 School Year:
Would you like to make a difference in the lives of youth in your community while earning competitive pay? Is a flexible schedule important to you?
- Possesses a current license (LPN or RN) to practice nursing in the State of Alabama
- Prior experience working in a school health setting preferred
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication skills
- Ability to proficiently use current technology
- Current certification in CPR/AED or willingness to obtain
- Ability to meet suitability criteria under the Alabama Child Protection Act of 1999 and Act No. 2002-457
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as state, federal, and local law and the Board may require
If you have questions regarding the position prior to applying, please contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or 334-231-3305
Why Kelly® ?
Kelly Educational Staffing® (KES®), a specialty service of Kelly Services®, is the first staffing provider to develop a comprehensive education talent management solution. Launched in 1997, KES partners with 7,000+ public, private and charter schools across 35 states. KES provides schools with quality substitute teacher staffing and management, in addition to after school program staffing, and the staffing of non-instructional positions such as custodians, cafeteria employees, administrative assistants, and school nurses. More than 2.8 million classrooms are filled by a KES substitute teacher each school year Visit kellyeducationalstaffing.com for more information.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
2 hours ago | Agribusiness - Equipment, Manufacturing and Technical - Maintenance/Repair, AgCareers.com, 27 daysOPERATOR I - (CLEANER)- Headland, AL Golden Peanut and Tree Nuts This is a full time, hourly position For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have...
Plant Manager - Headland, Alabama ADM/Golden Peanut and Tree Nut - Peanut Shelling Facility This is an exempt level position. Position Summary: This key operational role is responsible for leading...
2 hours ago | Agribusiness - Equipment, Manufacturing and Technical - Maintenance/Repair, AgCareers.com, 27 daysOPERATOR I - (CLEANER)- Headland, AL Golden Peanut and Tree Nuts This is a full time, hourly...
Plant Manager - Headland, Alabama ADM/Golden Peanut and Tree Nut - Peanut Shelling Facility This...