WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 350 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
The focus is to improve the reliability of our electrical equipment by analyzing performance, reliability, and maintenance data to eliminate unplanned outages and reduce the equipment life cycle costs. The incumbent will provide maintenance engineering support to include troubleshooting, developing, and executing plans to address issues that may arise with electrical equipment and instrumentation.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Participate in developing plans and schedules for outages
- Support the maintenance supervisor, planner, and Instrument/Electrical Technicians with technical expertise and training to enable them to maintain, repair and improve the reliability of their electrical equipment
- Analyze maintenance and operations data to minimize instrument-related maintenance costs, failures, manpower and downtime
- Design improvements to Instrument/Electrical components and equipment that contribute to process downtime
- Identify optimal control valves, flowmeters, transmitters, and other instruments for continuous improvement of process monitoring and control
- Review and interpret Motor Elementary Drawings, Instrumentation Loop Sheets and One-Line Electrical Drawings
- Create and update 5-Year Plans for scheduled replacement of major electrical components and equipment
- Review plant standards for electrical safety and electrical/instrumentation design and construction
- Assist Instrument/Electrical technicians with troubleshooting of field instrumentation, electrical equipment and PLC/DCS components
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for repetitive and high lost-production failures
This position requires a degree in Electrical Engineering (or documented relevant experience of 5 years or more in the field) or a related field and five (5) years of engineering experience at an industrial site. The candidate should have direct experience with the following:
NFPA 70E – Safety Training
Arc Flash Incident Energy Study - Modeling Software (EasyPower preferred)
National Electrical Code
Electrical Safety Code
- Industrial Instrumentation
Bench test/calibrate process equipment. (Rosemount HART preferred)
PLC – (Allen-Bradley preferred)
Distributed Control Systems – (Valmet preferred)
VFD – (Allen-Bradley preferred)
Coordination Study reports and software (EasyPower preferred)
Medium Voltage Distribution (2.4kv – 34.5kV preferred)
Protective Relay (GE multilin preferred)
Low Voltage Distribution (208V – 575V)
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Keywords: E&I Reliability, E&I Reliability Engineer, electrical reliability, electrical reliability engineer, control valves, flowmeters, transmitters, instrumentation, breakers, starters, transformers, arc flash, relays, plc, plcs, allen-bradley, allen bradley, reliability, E&I engineer, paper, paperboard, linerboard, recycled paper, drywall, wallboard, gypsum
Working Title Safety Compliance Officer Apprentice - 00519 Role Title Compliance/Safety Officer II - 69032 Job Open Date 01/11/2021 Job Close Date Jobs close at 11:59pm EST/EDT. 01/25/2021 Job...
Working Title Engineering Specialist Supervisor Materials Role Title Engineering Technician IV - 39074 Job Open Date 01/13/2021 Job Close Date Jobs close at 11:59pm EST/EDT. 01/29/2021 Job Type...
Working Title Human Services Manager Role Title Counselor Manager - 49013 Job Open Date 01/11/2021 Job Close Date Jobs close at 11:59pm EST/EDT. 01/25/2021 Job Type Detail Definition Full-Time...
Working Title Safety Compliance Officer Apprentice - 00519 Role Title Compliance/Safety Officer...
Working Title Engineering Specialist Supervisor Materials Role Title Engineering Technician IV -...
Working Title Human Services Manager Role Title Counselor Manager - 49013 Job Open...