eLearning Developer/Instructional Designer
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Must be able to start in two weeks from an offer
- No 3rd party agency submissions please
Our dynamic client, a top global retail leader in San Francisco, is looking for eLearning Developer/Instructional Designer. This is a contract role with the possibility of extension. iTalent offers medical benefits, 401k with a matching program and more!
The eLearning Developer/Instructional Designer is responsible for the development of innovative and engaging online training content for our employees based in store and FSC (Corporate offices). Development should incorporate mixed media and sound instructional design/development methodologies. The ideal candidate possess a combination of creative design skills and technical knowledge.
- Coordinate, manage and execute all necessary aspects of eLearning development
- Collaborate with Instructional Designer to storyboard module based on SME input
- Design and build module while incorporating stakeholder feedback
- Research, organize and create content in logical elearning sequences for maximum learner retention
- Create custom graphics and animations as needed to elevate the learning experience.
- Ensure training content adheres to audio/visual technical specifications for mobile and desktop learning, as well as brand guidelines and industry best practices
- Thoroughly test, debug and troubleshoot across multiple devices and browsers
- Maintain an advanced understanding of eLearning development trends and best practices
- 3 - 5 years instructional design experience focused on eLearning and/or multi-media development
- Proficiency in Captivate (responsive design, advanced actions) required
- Intermediate to advanced skill in Adobe Create Cloud, Microsoft Office, HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with other elearning tools (i.e. Articulate Storyline, Camtasia etc), audio editing program (i.e Audacity), and Learning Management Systems (i.e. Cornerstone) a plus
- Experience with graphic design, video, micro-learning, responsive design, gamification, simulations, animation/motion graphics preferred
- High level of expertise in e-learning curriculum development in corporate environment
- Flexible, upbeat and energetic
- Ability to conduct sound research and bring appropriate innovation to the table
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to achieve outcomes.
- Able to quickly build strong partnerships and have effectively communicate needs and challenges
- Experience designing for a millennial audience
- Looking for stimulating, creative-thinker—not your “traditional” eLearning design
- Strong knowledge of effective Instructional Design, using either ADDIE or SAM methodology
- Strong project management skills that are demonstrated by timely task completion
- Highly collaborative and open to multiple perspectives.
- Ability to troubleshoot/solve multi-faceted instructional technology issues, independently.
- Creative and practical thinker with an attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables
- Retail and cosmetics experience is a plus
About iTalent Digital:
A woman- and minority-owned digital consulting company, we celebrate individuals and diversity, cultivating a culture where our people can excel and lead balanced lives. Recruitment at iTalent is guided by an unwavering principle: Only hire the best. Because we have the best people, we have the privilege of working with the best clients, doing the best work, and effecting transformative change at work and in our communities.
What you get:
You get the chance to work with some of the best brands and high-performance teams out there! iTalent offers our W2 consultants excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K + matching. We are growing and we want to see you grow!
Log onto iTalentdigital.com to learn more about what working at iTalent can mean for you.
Job ID: 152584 Location Name:CA-FSC SF Off (0174) Address:525 Market St, 32nd Floor, San Francisco, CA94105, United States (US) Job Type:Full Time Position Type (Regular/Temporary):Regular Job...
Job Description: Interaction Designer -Team Erica AI-Powered Conversational Commerce Bank of America’s User Experience Design team includes interaction designers, graphic designers, researchers,...
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek...
DESCRIPTION Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc.,...
DESCRIPTION Design Technologist Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of...
Principal Experience Designer 18WD29297 Americas-United States of America-California-San Francisco Principal Experience Designer Location: San Francisco, CA, Portland OR, Novi MI- Unites...
Job ID: 152584 Location Name:CA-FSC SF Off (0174) Address:525 Market St, 32nd Floor, San...
Job Description: Interaction Designer -Team Erica AI-Powered Conversational Commerce Bank of...
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and...
DESCRIPTION Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and...
DESCRIPTION Design Technologist Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company...
Principal Experience Designer 18WD29297 Americas-United States of America-California-San...