Experience Life Near the Beautiful Colorado Rockies
Animal Emergency & Specialty Center (AESC), a modern 10,000 sq foot emergency & specialty referral facility located 20 miles south of Denver in Parker, Colorado, is hiring an experienced emergency veterinarian to join our fast-paced 24/7 ER. Due to our close proximity to the Rocky Mountains, Parker is the perfect location for an outdoor enthusiast, with skiing, hiking, and camping opportunities abound.
What We Offer:
- We are hiring for full time, part time, or per diem and offer flexible schedules with a focus on work/life balance.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance policies
- 401k with a match
- Paid time off
- Continuing education allowance
- Employee pet discount on services
The AESC Difference
- Our specialties include: surgery, dentistry, internal medicine, oncology, neurology, radiology, physical therapy, cardiology, and dermatology
- We offer on-site MRI, CT, digital radiology, ultrasound, underwater treadmill, ventilators, a blood bank, and more.
- Board-certified criticalists work 7 days a week with the ER staff.
- Our ER team works closely with board-certified specialists to collaborate on cases when needed.
- Our team of highly trained CVTs, including multiple VTS-certified technicians assists in all aspects of patient and client care.
- Board-certified surgeons are always on-call for after-hours cases.
- Pursue innovation and advancement with additional support from a nationwide network of resources: Compassion-First Pet Hospitals.
While our medicine is always advancing, we prefer to grow our team the old fashion way. Write down what you're looking for and come talk to us!
The ideal candidate will have completed an internship or have 1-2 years experience in emergency. If interested in learning more or having a conversation, please forward your CV to Keri Patton: firstname.lastname@example.org
AESC is a member of Compassion-First Pet Hospitals. Founded in September 2014, Compassion-First Pet Hospitals is revolutionizing how hospitals connect with one another. Seen as a group practice rather than a corporate practice, Compassion-First is a collaborative family of hospitals that retain their equity, uniqueness, integrity and medical decisions. At Compassion-First, hospitals gain the benefit of working together, maximizing their resources, and are united by a common passion to put pet owners and their pets at the center of care.
Req ID: 107911 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Req ID: 107911 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...