Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value. At Forrester, you’ll work with innovative clients at emerging and established brands; these are the business and technology leaders we inspire and who inspire us. The Forrester experience is built on a singular, powerful purpose: to challenge thinking and lead change.
About This Role:
The Employee Experience Coordinator works within the setup of a global team supporting queries from employees of all locations, assisting our own HR team with all requests to support and enhance the corporate culture. The employee experience team works collaboratively to provide top-quality service to its internal client base. The Employee Experience Coordinator must actively promote and improve the HR resource center by assisting with the calls and email requests from employees. The candidate must also partner with the EX resource center team to define common goals supporting the business strategy and enhance organizational performance across HR.
- Support the employee base by answering phone and email questions via the EX resource center. Efficiently assist employee requests per the service-level agreement and, when appropriate, route the question to the applicable team.
- Proactively assist with the creation and/or review of process documents to streamline and align with Forrester philosophy and global HR practices.
- Prepare dashboards to measure the performance of the EX resource center and work with the EX team to ensure that improvement is continuous and that gaps are identified.
- Work closely with EX business partners and the other center of expertise to drive human resources activities and processes that support business initiatives. Provide operational leadership on a variety of HR and business-related projects.
- Drive operational work supporting EX processes within the organization, such as employee surveys, the performance excellence process, and employee exits.
- Lead business headcount changes (including new hires, promotions, compensation increases, position changes, and exits) in human resources’ information systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Clean and compile data related to employee headcount, terminations, onboarding/ramping, and compensation.
- Collaborate with all HR functions, including talent acquisition, benefits, performance, leadership and culture, business partners, HRIS and compensation, as well as all finance functions to effectively and efficiently support the EX team. Identify and implement projects that enhance and create more efficiency within the EX team.
- A BA/BS degree with a strong academic record; two to three years of undergraduate or postgraduate business experience, preferably in HR.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, multicultural environment and adapt to change.
- Someone who is well organized, detail oriented, process oriented, and able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent follow-through skills.
- The ability to effectively problem solve.
- Discretion around sensitive company information.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and good desktop technology skills.
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft HR and talent application systems is a plus.
- The ability to build rapport with the EX team and with internal clients.
- A passion for learning about business and technology.
- The candidate must be client focused, analytical, business minded, engaging, outspoken and articulate in writing and speech, selfmotivated, and proactive.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Category Central Function - Human Resources Job title Human Resources Business Partner Contract type Permanent Job description As a member of the North America Human Resources team, the Senior...
THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS OF BROOKLINE, MASSACHUSETTS Job Description for: Human Resources Assistant The Human Resources Assistant for the Public Schools of Brookline will be responsible for performing a...
Description Oxfam America Job Description DATE: August 2019 TITLE: Manager, Financial Planning...
. Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FISyou’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented...
Job Description: Senior Design Program Manager, Bank of America Experience Design At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose: to help make financial lives better by connecting clients...
Category Central Function - Human Resources Job title Human Resources Business Partner Contract...
THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS OF BROOKLINE, MASSACHUSETTS Job Description for: Human...
Description Oxfam America Job...
. Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FISyou’ll have the opportunity to work on...
Job Description: Senior Design Program Manager, Bank of America Experience Design At Bank of...