NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Entry Level Business Consultant to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
This is an entry-level position in our Consulting Services organization. You will work as part of a client-facing team to complete projects for clients and deliver excellent business value. You will be supporting more experienced consultants in the planning and execution of projects for our clients.
Successful applicants for this position will start in January, June, July or August 2021. You will complete at least two weeks of training to prepare for your initial client engagements. Roles will be based in our regional hub cities, Atlanta, New York, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, and Dallas.
- Assists project team in defining client’s problem
- May include market research, interviews with stakeholders, and/or other business analysis
- Contributes to client deliverables and project routines
- Establishes relationships with client at the appropriate levels, gains understanding of work and problems encountered.
- Uses good judgment in communicating with clients
- Flexibility and willingness to travel, potentially 100%
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience using tools in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Clearly articulates ideas and thoughts verbally, demonstrating flexibility, adaptability and accountability in day to day work
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; ability to break down complex problems and develop solutions
- Articulate when delivering presentations and in discussion with clients. Writes well-articulated, structured and client-facing documents with guidance
- Works collaboratively to ensures the interests of the client are prioritized
- Understands the need to adjust to situations that involve changing tasks and/or locations, shifting priorities or ambiguity
- Self-driven with own development
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and is willing to take on responsibility. Presents solutions to problems not just the problems when seeking support
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Consulting, Business Analyst, Entry Level, Technology
Lead Consultant, Mechanical Engineer (ID# 46316) Tempe, AZ Category: Engineering - Mechanical/Electrical Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 7+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job...
Emergency Veterinarian at Phoenix Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center in Phoenix, AZ, Phoenix Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center, 30 daysPhoenix Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center is looking for an internship trained or experienced emergency veterinarian to join our team of specialists in our 24 hour emergency and referral...
PAY GRADE : J FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt Medicaid billing experience preferred POSITION OBJECTIVE : This is the fully functioning administrative support level. Performs a variety of complex...
PAY GRADE: J FLSA STATUS : Non-Exempt Job requires employee to work "in person" to support Virtual Teachers. POSITION OBJECTIVE : This is the highest level within the series. Incumbents tutor...
VetMED is an AAHA-accredited Specialty and Emergency hospital located in Phoenix, AZ that was founded by a veterinarian, managed by veterinarians, and supported by a dedicated, experienced...
PAY GRADE: Administrative N FLSA STATUS: Exempt POSITION OBJECTIVE: The job of Director of Human Resources is done for the purpose/s of outlining, planning and directing the process and...
Lead Consultant, Mechanical Engineer (ID# 46316) Tempe, AZ Category: Engineering -...
Emergency Veterinarian at Phoenix Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center in Phoenix, AZ, Phoenix Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center, 30 daysPhoenix Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center is looking for an internship trained or...
PAY GRADE : J FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt Medicaid billing experience preferred POSITION OBJECTIVE...
PAY GRADE: J FLSA STATUS : Non-Exempt Job requires employee to work "in person" to support...
VetMED is an AAHA-accredited Specialty and Emergency hospital located in Phoenix, AZ that was...
PAY GRADE: Administrative N FLSA STATUS: Exempt POSITION OBJECTIVE: The job of Director of...