Req ID: 99474
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Entry-level Developer to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
Responsibilities may include:
- Software development.
- Developing metrics and advising on system integrations.
- Custom applications and query development
- Toolset and application integration.
- Working with other System Engineers and Software Developers to perform Integration activities.
- Systems modernization
- Analyzing existing data to develop metrics and trends to enhance knowledge and capture value of data.
- Design, develop, and test analytics, advise on integration with enterprise systems, and develop metrics for R&D Efforts.
- Interface with customers and teammates through face to face meetings, telephone calls and other electronic media.
- Willingness to relocate to various geographic locations throughout US at the end of the training program
- Have a STEM Degree (i.e: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics etc) by or prior to May 2021
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Taken accredited classes in or have at least 3 months work experience in at least one object-oriented programming language, such as C# or Java, and software application development
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Preference would be given to strong academic credentials reinforced with programming or software development experience gained during an internship
- Database management knowledge on any database concepts
- Recommendations by professors and internship supervisors for programming abilities and grasp of multiple technologies
- Known as a self-starter, team player and multitasker – one who strives to consistently exceed expectations
- Ability to stretch outside one’s comfort zone to achieve team success
- Exhibit positive mindset in networking with team members
- Good analytical, logical and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motived
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong desire to learn technologies from an analytical standpoint
- Apprenticeships or prior work experience in Technology is preferred, but not required
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Developer, Intern, Consulting, Computer Science, Entry Level, Technology
Lead Consultant, Mechanical Engineer (ID# 46316) Tempe, AZ Category: Engineering - Mechanical/Electrical Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 7+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job...
VetMED is an AAHA-accredited Specialty and Emergency hospital located in Phoenix, AZ that was founded by a veterinarian, managed by veterinarians, and supported by a dedicated, experienced...
The Licensed Healthcare Agent (LHA) makes a difference in people’s lives by facilitating insurance sales presentations, conversations and discussions over an omni-channel platform. In this role...
AAHA accredited hospital established in 1949, making it one of the first veterinary hospitals in Arizona. We have an exceptional reputation for having served our communities for over 50 years. We...
Position Type: Human Resources Date Posted: 9/21/2020 Location: District Office TITLE: Substitute and Leave Plan Coordinator CLASSIFICATION: Non-Exempt GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES: To...
Emergency Veterinarian at Phoenix Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center in Phoenix, AZ, Phoenix Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center, 29 daysPhoenix Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center is looking for an internship trained or experienced emergency veterinarian to join our team of specialists in our 24 hour emergency and referral...
Lead Consultant, Mechanical Engineer (ID# 46316) Tempe, AZ Category: Engineering -...
VetMED is an AAHA-accredited Specialty and Emergency hospital located in Phoenix, AZ that was...
The Licensed Healthcare Agent (LHA) makes a difference in people’s lives by facilitating...
AAHA accredited hospital established in 1949, making it one of the first veterinary hospitals in...
Position Type: Human Resources Date Posted: 9/21/2020 Location: District Office TITLE: ...
Emergency Veterinarian at Phoenix Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center in Phoenix, AZ, Phoenix Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center, 29 daysPhoenix Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center is looking for an internship trained or...