Adobe Design is Adobe’s in-house team that works directly with executives, product managers and engineers to bring great products to life. This position is in San Francisco, California at Adobe’s historic Baker & Hamilton building.
Adobe Design is seeking a designer to help define experience standards for Creative Cloud applications. This role will look across the lineup of products to design and test UI components common to multiple applications. The intent is to enable a more familiar cross-application experience for our customers and define modern solutions that can adapt to various screen sizes and interaction models.
We are seeking a holistic designer who can identify user needs, define possible solutions, gather feedback from multiple sources and ultimately provide detailed implementation direction. The ability to effectively collaborate with multiple contributors and stakeholders is a key to success in this position.
What you'll do:
- Work with product design leaders to help define the future of how creatives work. This includes gathering user requirements, generating design options and presenting those options to design and product stakeholders at various stages in the process.
- Understand and utilize Adobe’s design system, and expand on that system as needed.
- Proactively engage with multiple project stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, and other designers in drafting & brainstorming initial concepts.
- Convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, hi-fidelity mockups, prototypes, or animations.
- Create iterative designs that meet product objectives, fit within design guidelines, and respond to feedback from usability testing.
- Work across a wide range of projects, technologies, and devices.
- Support development teams throughout the implementation cycle.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Enduring curiosity and the passion for creating world-class creative experiences with a proven track record of great designs and strategy that meet user needs, product requirements, and business goals
- Strong written / oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to grasp the essence of complex design problems and user pain points, and translate them to practical design solutions.
- Ability to accept and design against feedback from colleagues in a rapid iterative design process, and effectively produce multiple highly polished and professional finished works under tight timeline.
- Proficient in fundamental visual and interaction design principles.
- Experience creating innovative digital interface design solutions for desktop, mobile and web applications.
- Skilled in Adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Xd, After Effects or similar tools.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- BA/BFA degree in HCI or design related field, with an emphasis on user experience, interaction design, or visual design.
- Willing and able to contribute to the creative spirit of the Experience Design team and of the company.
To be considered for this role you must submit a resume and portfolio.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
The Opportunity and Candidate Profile Rocketship is seeking to hire a Director of Humanities to help refine, innovate upon, and scale the Rocketship Humanities instructional approach to achieve...
Position Summary: Based in San Jose, CA and reporting to the Associate Director of Social Emotional Learning, the School Social Worker will provide direct educationally related mental health...
Under the direction of the Principal, the Speech and Language Therapist is responsible for the identification and remediation of communicative disorders of children. This identification is...
Job Description / Essential Elements: Organizational Overview Rocketship Public Schools is the leading national public school system for low-income elementary (K-5) students. In pioneering its...
The ELL manager will work closely with our Humanities and STEM teams to develop curriculum, resources and professional learning to support our school leaders and teachers in effectively serving...
Position Description: • Establish and maintain orderly and positive classroom environment • Collaborate with faculty, staff and administration regarding planning and assessment • Teach music to...
The Opportunity and Candidate Profile Rocketship is seeking to hire a Director of Humanities to...
Position Summary: Based in San Jose, CA and reporting to the Associate Director of Social...
Under the direction of the Principal, the Speech and Language Therapist is responsible for the...
Job Description / Essential Elements: Organizational Overview Rocketship Public Schools is the...
The ELL manager will work closely with our Humanities and STEM teams to develop curriculum,...
Position Description: • Establish and maintain orderly and positive classroom environment •...