Apex.AI, Inc. is seeking a Field Application Engineer to connect our customers with our products, so they can bring their automated driving applications to production. You will deploy software and provide support to local, domestic, and international customers, while cooperating closely with our internal development team to create a quality product. You will have the opportunity to make significant contributions and see the results of your hard work, while helping our company reach its full potential.
Your tasks include to
- roll out Apex.AI software to customers and provide technical support, including
- traveling on-site to help debug and troubleshoot,
- continuously improving our customer support infrastructure,
- advocating for the customer internally,
- provide customer feedback to the team by,
- participating in our developer community forum,
- continuously improving our testing process,
- be the face of Apex.AI to customers by,
- presenting Apex.AI technology to executives, architects, and developers,
- building relevant and appealing software demos.
Expected qualifications and characteristics are
- BS or higher in technical field with relevant work experience or MS,
- 3+ years in technical professional services or sales,
- C or C++ development expertise,
- excellent presentation skills,
- excellent oral and written communication skills,
- customer training experience a plus,
- experience with git, gitlab or similar tools,
- strong understanding of OS and network concepts (UDP, Multicast, etc),
- strong understanding of messaging systems (DDS, ROS, etc),
- self-motivated, comfortable operating without direct supervision,
- being a team player
- embedded system / hardware experience needed.
- an open, friendly, collaborative, organized working environment,
- becoming part of an awesome and global team,
- catered lunch, healthy snacks and drinks,
- Barista training to operate our professional espresso machine,
- flexible work hours,
- competitive salary depending on experience,
- stock options,
- benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan.
We look forward to your application consisting of
- a resume outlining your skills, direct experience and how they apply to the tasks above,
- two references you have worked for or with.
We envision a world of seamless and safe autonomous mobility. Pursuing this vision, we have built a team of the best engineers in their field working together focussed on enabling our customers to take automated mobility applications to production. Your work will have real impact and will improve traffic safety and save lives all around the world. We think that teamwork and collaboration beat individualism, and we strive to create an open environment of continuous learning and improvement. We value a positive and diverse team and work culture, and we openly discuss challenges so we can turn them into opportunities. We are funded by top VCs and work with well-known and international customers.
Join a supportive and collaborative team of writers and editors dedicated to building high-quality content for customers who use Splunk software. Technical writers on our team play a vital role in...
Enterprise Senior Software Engineer Splunk is the only purpose-built Security Automation & Orchestration platform, and the first to provide an open growing and community for sharing playbooks,...
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek...
Job Description: That’s a cool job. I want it! Ready to shake things up? Splunk continues to be on a tear while enjoying incredible growth year over year. With growth comes scaling opportunities...
Job Id E1981012 Job Title Embedded Software Engineer - WLAN Post Date 02/19/2020 Company - Division Qualcomm Atheros Inc - Qualcomm Atheros Job Area Engineering - Software Location California -...
Shipwire is an Ingram Micro company that helps businesses fully realize the promise of technologyTM. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology, commerce and supply chain...
Join a supportive and collaborative team of writers and editors dedicated to building...
Enterprise Senior Software Engineer Splunk is the only purpose-built Security Automation &...
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and...
Job Description: That’s a cool job. I want it! Ready to shake things up? Splunk continues to be...
Job Id E1981012 Job Title Embedded Software Engineer - WLAN Post...
Shipwire is an Ingram Micro company that helps businesses fully realize the promise of...