Apex.AI, Inc. is seeking a Field Application Engineer to connect our customers with our products, so they can bring their automated driving applications to production. You will deploy software and provide support to local, domestic, and international customers, while cooperating closely with our internal development team to create a quality product. You will have the opportunity to make significant contributions and see the results of your hard work, while helping our company reach its full potential.
Your tasks include to
- roll out Apex.AI software to customers and provide technical support, including
- traveling on-site to help debug and troubleshoot,
- continuously improving our customer support infrastructure,
- advocating for the customer internally,
- provide customer feedback to the team by,
- participating in our developer community forum,
- continuously improving our testing process,
- be the face of Apex.AI to customers by,
- presenting Apex.AI technology to executives, architects, and developers,
- building relevant and appealing software demos.
Expected qualifications and characteristics are
- BS or higher in technical field with relevant work experience or MS,
- 3+ years in technical professional services or sales,
- C or C++ development expertise,
- excellent presentation skills,
- excellent oral and written communication skills,
- customer training experience a plus,
- experience with git, gitlab or similar tools,
- strong understanding of OS and network concepts (UDP, Multicast, etc),
- strong understanding of messaging systems (DDS, ROS, etc),
- self-motivated, comfortable operating without direct supervision,
- being a team player
- embedded system / hardware experience needed.
- an open, friendly, collaborative, organized working environment,
- becoming part of an awesome and global team,
- catered lunch, healthy snacks and drinks,
- Barista training to operate our professional espresso machine,
- flexible work hours,
- competitive salary depending on experience,
- stock options,
- benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan.
We look forward to your application consisting of
- a resume outlining your skills, direct experience and how they apply to the tasks above,
- two references you have worked for or with.
We envision a world of seamless and safe autonomous mobility. Pursuing this vision, we have built a team of the best engineers in their field working together focussed on enabling our customers to take automated mobility applications to production. Your work will have real impact and will improve traffic safety and save lives all around the world. We think that teamwork and collaboration beat individualism, and we strive to create an open environment of continuous learning and improvement. We value a positive and diverse team and work culture, and we openly discuss challenges so we can turn them into opportunities. We are funded by top VCs and work with well-known and international customers.
Job Id E1978645 Job Title Staff Software Engineer - San Jose Post Date 11/18/2019 Company - Division Qualcomm Atheros Inc - Qualcomm Atheros Job Area Engineering - Software Location California -...
Job Id E1979173 Job Title Senior Staff Software Engineer - San Jose Post Date 12/06/2019 Company - Division Qualcomm Atheros Inc - Qualcomm Atheros Job Area Engineering -...
Senior Product Manager, APM - Collection, Instrumentation & Developer Relations - 13939, Splunk, 10 daysAs Senior PM at Splunk, you will lead the product roadmap for open-source instrumentation & data collection across various languages for APM to provide an amazing out-of-the-box experience for our...
Kelly IT Resources is looking for a Technical Director of Engineering with a proven track record in managing Enterprise Platform Development, Payments, Security and Quality Assurance. The...
Requisition ID: [] Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a...
Job Description: THE FADP PROGRAM SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR Our advisor development program is an award-winning program for professionals who wish to build a wealth...
Job Id E1978645 Job Title Staff Software Engineer - San Jose Post...
Job Id E1979173 Job Title Senior Staff Software Engineer - San Jose Post...
Senior Product Manager, APM - Collection, Instrumentation & Developer Relations - 13939, Splunk, 10 daysAs Senior PM at Splunk, you will lead the product roadmap for open-source instrumentation & data...
Kelly IT Resources is looking for a Technical Director of Engineering with a proven track record...
Requisition ID: [] Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the...
Job Description: THE FADP PROGRAM SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR Our advisor...