New York City, NEW YORK | 26 days | Deadline: ;
This position has expired. Do not apply!
$131,093 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
• Assigned to a field construction organization in a general or single discipline position. Assist in overseeing activities of construction crafts/trades within an assigned area of responsibility.|
• Receives continual supervision and direction in the performance of assigned responsibility.
• Receives technical and operational direction from the assigned Superintendent or Project Manager.
• Assists with the planning and coordination of sub-contractor activities within the area of responsibility.
• Monitor's subcontractor personnel to ensure adherence with project plans and promotes quality control of all installations
• Reviews manpower, material, equipment requirements with others as designated by supervising superintendent.
• Enforces policies, procedures and related work rules as established by Field Management.
• Assists with compliance of safety program that creates a safe and health work environment through the job site and adheres to OSHA safety and record keeping requirements.
• Ensures safety standards and requirements are adhered to by crafts/trades, laborers and others when in the assigned operational area as well as ensure tools and equipment are in safe condition and operated safely.
• Prepares reports, as required, and keeps supervisors informed on progress of overall assigned activities.
• Under guidance of Superintendent or Project Manager, monitors work performance and of subcontractors to ensure project plans and schedules are followed.
• This includes, but is not limited to, reviewing construction methods, schedules, manning charts, material and equipment requirements, etc...
• Ensures compliance with all internal and external record keeping requirements, with particular emphasis on accurate, properly coded timecards and accurately codes, fully priced material delivery tickets.
• Uses current construction management system to perform record-keeping tasks including, composing daily diaries, maintaining project logs and retrieving RFIs, submittal logs and agreements.
• Provides assistance to assigned contractors in scheduling issues.
• Monitors the project pre-plan which includes a CPM schedule, work sequences, manpower utilization, material handling and storage requirements and equipment use.
• When requested, interfaces with client, architect and design professionals to ensure compliance to design intent and client satisfaction.
• Contribute to building good communications between field management, project management, estimating, procurement, suppliers, vendors, and specialty contractors to ensure construction complies with plans, specifications and company quality standards and that the project is completed on time and within budget.
• Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge and honing training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
<< Back to Search Results Material Handlers Req. ID: 74247 Office Location: NA-US-NY-Buffalo-Riverbend-South Park Ave Job Shift: N/A Job Type: Employee Description Tesla is currently hiring...
Marketing Statement NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi is a 457-bed teaching hospital affiliated with the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. The facility has earned numerous Center of Excellence...
Job Description: Manages projects limited in scope to LOB products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications. Serves as secondary contact...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members...
Job Description: Typically supports a Band 1 executive, handling administrative duties. Performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support including composing, signing and...
The Executive Assistant will provide general administrative support to Senior Vice President of Brand & Design, Nickelodeon. The SVP acts as creative director of branding and design of...
<< Back to Search Results Material Handlers Req. ID: 74247 Office...
Marketing Statement NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi is a 457-bed teaching hospital affiliated with...
Job Description: Manages projects limited in scope to LOB products, processes or functions...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper...
Job Description: Typically supports a Band 1 executive, handling administrative duties. Performs...
The Executive Assistant will provide general administrative support to Senior Vice President of...