Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Pay Rate: $22-25/hr DOE (plus shift differentials for CWW schedule and OT)
Shift: candidates need to have open availability
Field Service Engineer in Hillsboro, OR
Our customer markets a wide range of semiconductor production equipment (SPE) products and provide outstanding service and support to U.S. semiconductor device manufacturers. Our customer’s world-renowned products and technologies support diverse customer needs for the manufacture of increasingly sophisticated semiconductors.
Our customer is currently looking for great Field Service Engineer(s) for their Hillsboro, Oregon location. They are looking for a candidate that are flexible with working hours, willing to work overtime, and wants to learn and grow. Experience is not as important as drive, but some experience in a fab would be preferred. This is a great company to build your career!
- Performs on-site service and repair of semiconductor processing equipment
- Troubleshoots equipment problems
- Maintains records and reports as required
- Coordinates activities with peers, supervisor(s) and customers to minimize equipment downtime and interruptions
- Orders and installs parts
- Responds to emergency service calls as required
- Instructs customer operating technicians on system operation and maintenance
- Perform upgrades and modifications to equipment as needed
- Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals, and other relevant materials
- Incumbents are responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and security of company property including vehicles, tools, etc.
- Employees must also maintain standards of conduct acceptable to both the company and customers to maintain credentials for being on customer site(s)
- Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable field of study; (Military experience is accepted in lieu of a degree)
- Previous experience in maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of semiconductor capital equipment
- Excellent customer interface skills are required
- Mechanical aptitude is required as well as an ability to use appropriate tools
- Thorough understanding of technical issues involving the maintenance, repair and/or installation of company equipment and company procedures are required
- Experience with CVD/PVD, vacuum systems, pressurized gases tools, etch tools, and furnace tools is a plus
Why Kelly® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Supervisor, FIB (Focus Ion Beam)-43004 Description GENERAL DESCRIPTION The Focused Ion Beam (FIB) Supervisor (FIBS) will assist the Portland Evaluation Lab (PEL) staff in order to meet team,...
Mechanical Designer - (BIA0005V2) Description Our Mechanical Designer position provides you the opportunity to work on state of the art facilities. You will design environments that make our...
Supply Chain Analyst 3-19000HGW No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position. Preferred Qualifications New Product Introduction (NPI) Materials Program Manager - Ensures material...
Skip to Main Content Search Menu Who We Are The KP Difference Our Locations Mission & History Innovation Life & Culture Working Here Diversity & Inclusion Disability Military In Our...
Additional Locations: Sunset Medical Offices 19400 NW Evergreen Pkwy., 19400 NW Evergreen Pkwy., Hillsboro,Oregon, 97124 Murrayhill Medical Offices 11200 Murray Scholls Pl, 11200 Murray Scholls...
Additional Locations: North Lancaster Medical Offices 2400 NE Lancaster, 2400 NE Lancaster Dr., Salem,Oregon, 97305 Skyline Medical Offices 5125 S. Skyline Rd., 5125 S. Skyline Rd., Salem,Oregon,...
Supervisor, FIB (Focus Ion Beam)-43004 Description GENERAL DESCRIPTION The Focused Ion Beam...
Mechanical Designer - (BIA0005V2) Description Our Mechanical Designer position provides you the...
Supply Chain Analyst 3-19000HGW No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position. Preferred...
Skip to Main Content Search Menu Who We Are The KP Difference Our Locations Mission &...
Additional Locations: Sunset Medical Offices 19400 NW Evergreen Pkwy., 19400 NW Evergreen Pkwy.,...
Additional Locations: North Lancaster Medical Offices 2400 NE Lancaster, 2400 NE Lancaster Dr.,...