Req ID: 97821
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Field Tech Senior Associate to join our team in Glendale, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
- 2-4 years’ experience in servicing/deploying computer equipment
- Must have a proven customer service background.
- Individuals will be knowledgeable of the Windows operating system environment.
- Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions and scripts.
- Qualified resources should have A+ certification or equivalent skillset; basic Windows troubleshooting will be involved.
- Certification in various hardware platforms may optionally be required for servicing hardware issues.
- Individuals must have the ability to receive calls during the normal business day and after hours.
- Physically able to lift and move Enterprise and Client technology hardware in our customer environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on customer service, including experience handling difficult customers and conflict resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Basic Job Duties:
- Execute service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support) according to Managed Client Policy & Procedure Guide.
- Coordinates with Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct Managed Client Services.
- Performs troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets in campus / remote locations.
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End-User experience and follows through on action steps.
- Strives to meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction Goals.
- Escalate to IF Desktop Support Site Lead on issues that impact a Client End User and/or entire operation at a given site.
- When required – provides onsite shadowing to Dell Program Field Service Team.
- Serves as an entry point to develop both technical and customer skills to grow into a broader and more challenging field services roles.
- Basic installation and maintenance of technical products.
- Follows predefined procedures and tasks in everyday activities.
- Installs maintain and optimize desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites.
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
- Performs maintenance and repair services.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Consulting, User Experience, Technical Support, Technology
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members...
Position requires a Principal certificate from ADE. PAY GRADE: AP Salary Schedule FLSA STATUS: Exempt POSITION OBJECTIVE: The job of Assistant Principal is done for the purpose/s supporting the...
Position Type: Classified Positions Date Posted: 8/13/2020 Location: District Office Isaac School District Position Description TITLE: Warehouse Worker CLASSIFICATION: Non-Exempt GENERAL...
Hourly salary range: $15.05 - $16.93 Contract months: 9 Salary Grade: 14 Hours per day: 8 Purpose Statement The job of Security Guard Lead is done for the purpose/s of providing for the safety and...
Job Description: VCA Southside Animal Hospital We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic veterinarian to lead our multi-doctor practice as Medical Director! Our hospital prides itself in the...
Job Description *At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this time.* Our Mission: To actively connect people to their next great opportunity. At ZipRecruiter, we...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper...
Position requires a Principal certificate from ADE. PAY GRADE: AP Salary Schedule FLSA STATUS: ...
Position Type: Classified Positions Date Posted: 8/13/2020 Location: District Office Isaac...
Hourly salary range: $15.05 - $16.93 Contract months: 9 Salary Grade: 14 Hours per day:...
Job Description: VCA Southside Animal Hospital We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic...
Job Description *At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this...