Turkey, TEXAS | 9 months | Deadline: 15 Nov 2019
This position has expired. Do not apply!
Silk Road organization is looking for Finance Officer
Location: Gaziantep - Turkey
Duration: 6 Months (ability to extend)
Closing date: 15 Nov. 2019.
Roles and responsibility:
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
- Managing records and receipts.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Preparing balance sheets.
- Review and approve all financial documents such as invoices, payment vouchers, payment requests, etc...
- Preparing the payment vouchers, payment requests, Employee expense reports.
- Preparing incomes and expenditures forecasting budgets.
- Following up the tasks of finance assistants in Turkey and Syria.
- Review and check the finance reports and cash box reports from the finance field staff.
- Participate in the preparation monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Participate in Implementing, reviewing and upgrading financial policy of Silk Road.
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required.
QUALIFICATIONS & Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience using financial software (Quick books is preferred).
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Knowledge of financial regulations of donors and NGOs.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Sharp time management skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Turkish financial regulations.
- Fluent in English and English skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
Temporary Governess Job in Turkey mid June to mid/end July This new client to Greycoat is looking for a French or Russian speaking Governess to accompany them on a family trip to Turkey. The role...