Kelly Services® is seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to work as a financial analyst for a premier client in Phoenix, AZ.
- Financial Analyst is the dedicated point of contact and financial resource for one or more programs or subprograms.
- Working with direction from a Financial Manager, this position has primary responsibility for all forecasting, analysis, federal reporting, and monitoring of assigned programs.
- This includes preparing a variety of fiscal and operating reports that may involve detailed analysis of financial outlooks, spending trends, staffing levels, and other comprehensive analyses, identifying, researching and analyzing possible impacts of proposed legislation and funding modification; and preparing formal bill analysis, as well as cost benefits and break-even analyses.
- This position provides financial expertise to department and programmatic leadership and to external partners, on financial budget matters pertaining to assigned programs, including a budget, cash management, reconciliation, compliance with state and federal regulations, federal reports, forecasting, and monitoring for assigned programs.
- Act as single point of contact between the departments, providing guidance and customer support.
- Attend formal and informal meetings to ensure proper knowledge of assigned programs and adequate communication with programmatic personnel.
- Prepare appropriate materials for those meetings.
- Research and analyze expenditures and revenue trends for the purpose of reporting fiscal position, preparing external and internal reports and preparing forecasts.
- Determine funding needs of assigned programs and initiate transactions including transfers, drawdowns, deposits, journal vouchers, expenditures corrections, expense budget loads and modification, and appropriation.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Why Kelly® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
PAY GRADE: L FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt *INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY POSITION OBJECTIVE: Incumbents provide confidential and complex administrative support to the Assistant Superintendent and multiple...
This position will be available January 2020. PAY GRADE: Certified Salary Schedule FLSA STATUS: Exempt POSITION OBJECTIVE: The job of Social Worker is done for the purpose/s of providing...
Benefits Manager Summary: Oversees all aspects of employee health benefits including but not limited to the administration of medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and other option employee...
Date Posted: 2019-11-13-08:00 Country: United States of America Location: A50: Phoenix - Aerospace 1007 E. University Drive, Phoenix, AZ, 85034 USA At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to...
Mechanical Engineering Intern (ID# 43905) Tempe, AZ Category: Mechanical Engineering Job Type: Intern Minimum Experience: 0-1 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree In Progress Job Description We...
Hourly salary range $18.72 - $21.07 Contract months: 12 Salary Grade: 28 Hours per day: 8 Purpose Statement The job of Buyer is done for the purpose/s of researching and acquiring the necessary...
PAY GRADE: L FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt *INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY POSITION OBJECTIVE: Incumbents...
This position will be available January 2020. PAY GRADE: Certified Salary Schedule FLSA...
Benefits Manager Summary: Oversees all aspects of employee health benefits including but not...
Date Posted: 2019-11-13-08:00 Country: United States of America Location: A50: Phoenix -...
Mechanical Engineering Intern (ID# 43905) Tempe, AZ Category: Mechanical Engineering Job...
Hourly salary range $18.72 - $21.07 Contract months: 12 Salary Grade: 28 Hours per day:...