Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Position Summary: The Food Service Lead Worker is responsible for the oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the food service operation such as inventory, customer service, food preparation, and food safety and sanitation procedures Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments to a food service team and oversees the completion of tasks
- Trains and guides staff on job duties, proper food safety and sanitation procedures, customer service, etc.
- Prepares and builds food items according to standardized recipes and directions
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
- Sets up work stations including prep tables, service counters, hot wells, steam tables, etc.
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes work stations
- Serves food to customers while ensuring guest satisfaction and anticipating the customers’ needs
- Replenishes food items and ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous supervisory experience in a related role preferred
- Previous food service experience required
- Must be able to obtain food safety certification
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
- This position is for the Viking Food Court location
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Dynamics NAV and Excel Accounting Manager - $80k - Johns Creek, GA Our client is seeking a talented NAV Accountant to help run the internal accounting department. This is an opportunity to work...
Be the reason a kid learned something today. Be a substitute teacher! If you have a desire to do work that can literally change the world, you're in the right place. Kelly Education has short and...
Dynamics NAV and Excel Accounting Manager - $80k - Johns Creek, GA Our client is seeking a...
Be the reason a kid learned something today. Be a substitute teacher! If you have a desire to do...