Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Position Summary: The Food Service Worker is responsible for preparing and/or building food items while providing customer service and adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Prepares and builds food items according to standardized recipes and directions
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
- Sets up work stations including prep tables, service counters, hot wells, steam tables, etc.
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes work stations
- Serves food to customers while ensuring guest satisfaction and anticipating the customers’ needs
- Replenishes food items and ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain food safety certification
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
• 10 minutes from Brewster;
• 10 minutes from Bedford;
• 14 minutes from Ridgefield CT;
• 20 minutes from Danbury;
• 25 minutes from Tarrytown/White Plains
• 35 minutes from Pawling
EXCELLENT HOURS for MOMS & DADS
GENEROUS HOLIDAY AND SUMMERS OFF!!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Posted On: 07/29/2019 Route Operations Supervisor req11909 Employment Type: Regular Location: STAMFORD,CT Have you ever enjoyed Arnold® , Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English...
The Account (Business Resource) Manager is responsible for serving as a liaison between Corporate Accounts, Strategic Regional Accounts, WestRock plants and Customer locations while effectively...
Veterinarian Wanted Dr. Leonard Berk is seeking a full-time veterinarian to join his 3 year old state of the art 24-hour veterinary center, located in the historic Hudson Valley region of New...
Survey CADD Technician (ID# 42570) Briarcliff Manor, NY Category: Design/CADD Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 1+ Required Education: High School Diploma Job Description Be involved in...
Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel...
Job Description: THE FADP PROGRAM SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR Our advisor development program is an award-winning program for professionals who wish to build a wealth...
Posted On: 07/29/2019 Route Operations Supervisor req11909 Employment Type: Regular Location:...
The Account (Business Resource) Manager is responsible for serving as a liaison between...
Veterinarian Wanted Dr. Leonard Berk is seeking a full-time veterinarian to join his 3 year old...
Survey CADD Technician (ID# 42570) Briarcliff Manor, NY Category: Design/CADD Job Type: Full...
Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics...
Job Description: THE FADP PROGRAM SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR Our advisor...