Freezer Hilo Replenishers start at $21.23/hr.
Plus monthly performance incentives and benefits after 30 days!
- Monday through Thursday: 4pm until 12-12:30am.
- Friday: 1pm until 9-9:30pm.
Location: 630 John Hancock Rd, Taunton, MA 02780
Be part of a world where hard work and great pay create a place where you can learn by doing, meet new challenges, work alongside some of the greatest team members around, and have a little fun along the way.
Our manually operated distribution centers hire some of the best athletes in the business!
Take a look at what it's like to work within our manual distribution center:
Our Freezer Hilo Replenishers use a forklift to stage product in the freezer and replenish selection slots.
Like any job, there are some requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older (required)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
- This position is in the freezer – your ability to work in extreme cold conditions is required while you’re here
- And you'll hustle --- this is a fast paced, physically demanding environment requiring constant walking, going up/downstairs and platforms, and handling product. You will be lifting up to 100 pounds!
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English (to read labels, pick lists, scanners, signage, company website information related to benefits, updates, complete paperwork and follow verbal instructions).
- Successfully pass our drug screen and background check requirements (criminal background check, yes – we do not check your credit score)
- Valid email so we can follow up with you and let you know what’s happening next in the process
- Must be able to work holidays and overtime as required -- holidays are very important to our restaurant customers!
Now about this position:
- Operate Power Industrial Vehicles (PIV) and operate RF hand held or truck mounted compute and all applicable RF screens.
- Removes empty pallets from selection areas and deliver them to an assigned area.
Replenish selection slots as needed based on demand or suggested schedule.
Place inbound freight in appropriate reserve or pick slots.
Assists the Selection and Shipping departments with pallet picks and take-outs.
Complete assigned pallet moves before the end of the shift.
Complete housekeeping activities on a daily basis.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Find out more about our values, culture, and benefits at gfs.com/careers. Be part of it!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY! ASSOCIATE VETERINARIAN, FULL OR PART TIME, wanted for our busy and growing small animal and exotics practice in Southeast Massachusetts near Providence and Boston.We are...
Bridge Inspection Team Leader (ID# 47006) Warwick, RI Category: Bridge Inspection Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 7+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in...
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: The Groundskeeper under the general direction of the Area Supervisor will, and at times with a small staff be responsible using established practices and procedures...
Job Description 1.Demonstrate knowledge of subject area. 2.Guide the learning process toward the achievement of district and school curriculum goals. 3.Establish clear objectives for all lessons,...
Performance Responsibilities: 1.Demonstrate knowledge of subject area. 2.Guide the learning process toward the achievement of district and school curriculum goals. 3.Establish clear objectives for...
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: The Special Education Teacher Assistant will assist the classroom teacher in the supervision of students and perform other duties as prescribed by the classroom...
WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY! ASSOCIATE VETERINARIAN, FULL OR PART TIME, wanted for our busy and...
Bridge Inspection Team Leader (ID# 47006) Warwick, RI Category: Bridge Inspection Job Type: Full...
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: The Groundskeeper under the general direction of the Area...
Job Description 1.Demonstrate knowledge of subject area. 2.Guide the learning process toward the...
Performance Responsibilities: 1.Demonstrate knowledge of subject area. 2.Guide the learning...
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: The Special Education Teacher Assistant will assist the classroom...