EO/AA Employer including Vets and Disabled
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered in accordance with legal requirements.
Job Description SummaryThe Treasury Funding Analyst I will provide reporting and operation support in the areas of liquidity, funding, and collateral management. On a daily basis, the role will manage corporate cash and funding needs for the company and its subsidiaries. The analyst will generate collateral management queries and reports that meet regulatory standards and funding source requirements. This is a multifaceted position that works closely with a number of departments including middle office, accounting, wire operations, secondary market and other business units on an ongoing basis to assess the liquidity and funding needs of the organization.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS :
- Using treasury management technology, the role will assist in setting daily cash position and forecast to ensure adequate cash levels are maintained and targeted each day.
- Assist in the analysis of the collection, disbursement, and concentration of cash, as well as review and project anticipated short-term and long-term cash and cash shortages.
- Assist in preparing weekly bank’s deposit activity to report and submit to the Federal Reserve.
- Run collateral management queries and reports that meet regulatory standards and funding source requirements
- Assist in preparing consolidated and detailed cash projections as part of the strategic and budget forecast process.
- Monitor all bank’s corporate operating accounts and balances for the firm and review monthly bank charges.
- Monitor the collateral value of counterparties and maintain a prudent level of cash or securities in the margin accounts.
- Assist in processing deposits, withdrawals and rollovers for Institutional CDs. Review institutional CD inquiries.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the Federal Reserve Bank, the Federal Home Loan Bank, correspondent banks, and broker-dealers.
- Coordinate testing of various lines of credit for the firm and its subsidiaries
- Ensure related internal procedures, SOX documentation, and policies are up to date.
- Support and maintain reporting for regulatory reserve and liquidity requirements for financial disclosure, ALCO, and the Board.
- Position contains wire transfer operations responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related field.
- Minimum 1 year of financial institution experience required. Treasury experience preferred.
- Must possess strong process development and documentation skills
- Possess excellent PC skills including experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Access. Experience with pivot tables, data analysis tools and database management is a plus.
- Able to multi-task and work under extreme pressure and manage competing deadlines while maintaining a team concept.
- Possess sound judgment, able to accept responsibility, and manage confidential information.
- Possess strong ability and desire in working with others, both internal and external customers in a cooperative, professional and friendly spirit.
- Must be detail-oriented while maintaining a high degree of responsiveness and flexible in performing tasks and work schedule.
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills, including on the phone and in person.
- Must be able to embrace and quickly adapt to change as a result of internal, market, or regulatory policy changes.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
- Hours: Must provide coverage within the department from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This Position Description may not be limited to the Functions and Requirements as outlined, now or in the future. For example, changes in corporate needs, position demands, or individual performance may result in changes to the Functions or Requirements of this position.
AreaAdministrative and Business Operations (Corporate)
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000...
Job Description: Relationship bankers (RBs) are located in the financial center and are responsible for assisting and educating customers on self-service banking options (for example, mobile,...
Job Description: Business Overview: U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to...
Nutrition Services Aide II Schedule -Per Diem Job -Food Service/Housekeeping Daily Schedule-days Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period-0 Weekends Required-Occasional Primary...
Under general direction, manages financial accounting responsibilities as assigned for the enterprise. Ensures that the financial transactions and statements are prepared in accordance with...
accountant II, Revenue Accounting - Seattle, WA ( Job Number: 180008457) Location : US-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center Starbucks - Accounting Accountant II – Revenue Accounting Now Brewing –...
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic...
Job Description: Relationship bankers (RBs) are located in the financial center and are...
Job Description: Business Overview: U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a...
Nutrition Services Aide II Schedule -Per Diem Job -Food Service/Housekeeping Daily...
Under general direction, manages financial accounting responsibilities as assigned for the...
accountant II, Revenue Accounting - Seattle, WA ( Job...