Hotel Manager - General Manager, Hotel Manager - Regional/Multi-Unit, Corporate Office / Executive
Lead, supervise, and direct the operations and financial activities of the hotel. Safeguard the asset. Help create and implement the culture of HEI Hotels and Resorts on the property level for the associates and guests.
* Create and maintain a customer-driven hotel with a customer-keeping vision that inspires the hotel associates to do their best. Oversee the quality process to ensure customer satisfaction by consistent delivery of both product quality and service.
* Tour and visually inspect property on a daily basis. Monitor property condition, cleanliness, cost control, and quality of product and service throughout hotel.
* Travel to attend corporate meetings, sales trips and serve on committees such as Research, Development and Standards committee.
* Aid Human Resources with associate issues following HEI Hotel and Resorts' policies. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate. Develop and delegate improvement plans for operation and review performance of management team.
* Participate in community affairs and maintain positive public image for the property and HEI Hotels and Resorts.
* Meet with potential and current clients to promote hotel.
* Active involvement in the Sales and Revenue Management function including but not limited to: following HEI Key Meeting SOPs (RevMax, Hot Prospects, Sales Strategy Meeting), involvement in Group site inspections and group closing process, review results from ESS/MPSI Measurement Tool.
* Guide other members of the Executive Committee, Management and staff to make sound business decisions is a critical portion of the responsibilities. Create and execute the financial objectives of the hotel.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Minimum 5 years of management experience, preferably in both Rooms and Food and Beverage.
* Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
* Ability to stand and move throughout hotel property and continuously perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Command of the English language both written and verbal.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
See description above.
Front Office Host | Overnight (Part Time) | PHI001676 Description As Philadelphia’s only hotel on the National Register of Historic Places, The Bellevue Hotel - An Unbound Collection by Hyatt ,...
Front Desk Host | PHI001671 Description As Philadelphia’s only hotel on the National Register of Historic Places, The Bellevue Hotel - An Unbound Collection by Hyatt , has been at the forefront...
Event Planning Manager | PHI001670 Description As Philadelphia’s only hotel on the National Register of Historic Places, The Bellevue Hotel - An Unbound Collection by Hyatt , has been at the...
Egencia Egencia is one of the leading corporate travel management companies in the world and part of the Expedia Group family of brands. We are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to...
Expedia The Market Associate’s primary responsibility is to ensure that Expedia Group’s hotel and property product in their assigned market is competitive, attractive and relevant for our...
Plant Controller - (1809727) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and...
Front Office Host | Overnight (Part Time) | PHI001676 Description As Philadelphia’s only hotel...
Front Desk Host | PHI001671 Description As Philadelphia’s only hotel on the National Register...
Event Planning Manager | PHI001670 Description As Philadelphia’s only hotel on the National...
Egencia Egencia is one of the leading corporate travel management companies in the world and...
Expedia The Market Associate’s primary responsibility is to ensure that Expedia Group’s hotel...
Plant Controller - (1809727) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring...