Specific duties within the programs internship may include:
- Helping to review, evaluate, and analyze programmatic data and data collection strategies.
- Supporting the implementation of a monitoring, evaluation, and learning framework based on global best practices.
- Facilitating the design and standardization of programs process documents.
- Providing overall support to Glimmer’s Programs and Special Projects teams.
- You're a world changer. Interested in serving humanity? An internship at Glimmer means you'll be a part of something big. Something that helps create change in your world.
- You're independent and innovative, yet roll with the punches. We expect creative thinking and solutions from everyone here.
- You are a self-starter who thinks outside the box and provides real-time solutions without handholding. Our close-knit departments constantly overlap, so you can jump right into group projects, and deal with a diverse group.
- Your organization skills intimidate Martha Stewart. You stay organized throughout the duration of a project and are able to juggle multiple projects at a time. You're a firm believer that every detail matters.
- You get things done. You're a pro at meeting deadlines. If you don't know, you ask questions and get what you need to get the job done. You communicate early on if there is a problem. You don't just show up, you perform your best.
- Knowledgeable and experienced. You have the education and work experience to back up your mad skills as a communicator and data analyst.
We're looking for a part-time intern to come to our Austin office for the spring and/or summer semesters (schedule is flexible). Please only apply if you are located in Austin, Texas.
An internship at A Glimmer of Hope is an incredible opportunity for students to gain experience at an international non-profit with a mission to help change the world. This is an unpaid internship, but it may count for internship credit at your college or university.
You should be comfortable with providing deep technical support and customer-facing interactions. You should have experience with relational databases, and have or be able to quickly gain a...
Overview In your world, every meeting with a potential customer is an opportunity to help with a set of problems. Sometimes, you find solutions immediately. Other times, it takes a creative spark...
About the role: The mission of our SRE team is to scale Netlify’s infrastructure for the next million users. As a Site Reliability Engineer you'll be part of the team that builds and maintains the...
Advanced experience in technical product marketing & brand strategy Three core attributes needed for this role - a strong business acumen, creativity in communication, and the ability to operate...
## About Us Airbase is a modern spend management system designed for growth companies that need a single platform capable of managing entire company spend. Airbase brings the benefits of corporate...
About the role We are looking for someone with a background in systems programming, or programming language runtimes, to help build Netlify's next generation of Edge infrastructure. You will...
You should be comfortable with providing deep technical support and customer-facing...
Overview In your world, every meeting with a potential customer is an opportunity to help with a...
About the role: The mission of our SRE team is to scale Netlify’s infrastructure for the next...
Advanced experience in technical product marketing & brand strategy Three core attributes needed...
## About Us Airbase is a modern spend management system designed for growth companies that need...
About the role We are looking for someone with a background in systems programming, or...