Global Director, Program Management Office - (1711507)
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic leader to join our rapidly growing Club Car business. This leader reports to the VP of Engineering and Technology and is responsible for end-to-end program management vision, strategy, execution, and continuous improvement across all functions of the company. This leader will develop and lead a team of program managers to execute a portfolio of NPD projects as well as our most critical corporate cross functional initiatives. The role requires a passion to lead and coach people, a proven track record of NPD project delivery, and an in-depth knowledge of project management processes.
· Partner with cross-functional executive leaders to understand their portfolio, business strategy, and priorities to facilitate project pipeline management and execution across the organization.
· Provide executive leadership visibility to projects, programs, portfolio and functional level status, issues, risks, costs, etc.
· Lead global Club Car deployment of Ingersoll-Rand project and portfolio management processes, governance, and project performance standards.
· Responsible for ongoing training/educating to the organization about project/portfolio processes and Program Management Institute (PMI) project/program management methodologies and practices
· Facilitate onboarding of new Program Managers, including educating on resources and processes
· Responsible for supporting the Ingersoll-Rand Program Manager Community by reinforcing and sharing best practices, tips, tricks, templates and lessons learned.
· Analyze project data and monitor ongoing adherence to processes.
· Maintain oversight and reporting of QDC (Quality, Delivery, Project Cost, and Product Cost) metrics for the entire project portfolio.
Capability Build Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute a maturity model for project portfolio management capability improvement across all functions of the company.
· Develop a people strategy to attract top talent, develop team members, and maintain a high performing team.
· Develop and execute a training strategy to ensure continuous improvement across the company.
· Identify, define, develop and implement techniques to improve project management productivity, increase efficiency, and mitigate risks.
· Improve NPD speed - champion operational excellence projects to identify where time is systemically wasted. Lead transformation by building alliances and influencing senior leadership.
· BS or MS in relevant Engineering Fields
· PMI PMP Certification required
· 10+ years of project/program execution
· PMO management and leadership experience required
· Experience in project portfolio and resource/capacity management required
· Experience running large complex cross functional NPD projects is required
· Proven ability to inspire, motivate, and develop others
· Track record of building relationships and driving for results
· Tactical when necessary, but maintains strategic outlook to guide the team and the business
· Consistent champion of change and continuous improvement
· Courage and ability to influence senior/executive leadership.
· Proven ability to integrate business, marketing and technical elements of a new product development program, including anticipating issues and driving countermeasures and issues to closure
· Tenacity in driving the company to meet or exceed program objectives of Delivery, Quality, Project & Product Cost.
· Mastery of all project management skills and processes.
· Ability to travel up to 10%
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
: North America-United States-Georgia
Evans GA 4125 Washington Rd
4125 Washington Road
: Project Management
: Day Job
: Nov 9, 2017, 10:13:17 PM