As a DevOps Cloud Engineer you will work closely with an agile team of cyber security experts and collaborate with a strong peer network of DevOps Engineers. You will work with other DevOps Engineers to design, provision, deploy, monitor and continuously improve the security platforms in our digital banking environment.
You will ensure the uptime and performance of our security platforms and services to clients, and manage continuous build, test and deploy processes. You will identify and addressing operational improvements, including elimination of manual processes, improving documentation, and fixing platform issues & defects. Moreover, you will also provide out of hours on-call support, committed to deploying releases, responding to continuous uptime and security events for client facing services. Also, you will be in involved in developing and enhancing functional knowledge of the platform to be able to support various DevOps functions including maintenance and thereby assist in user issues.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems Analysis or a related discipline.
- Superb analytical skills and keen attention to detail, in order to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Excellent verbal, written, and other interpersonal communication skills
- A voracious appetite to learn and apply knowledge autonomously
Extra points if you have:
- Exposure to application development, and competency in any modern scripting language is a plus
- Familiarity of cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, etc), or Digital Web protection and Fraud technologies (ex: Akamai, WAFs, etc) will be an advantage
- Understanding of HTML constructs, web application frameworks and TCP/IP and protocols
- Keen interest and/or exposure to Cyber Security and security risk management
If this sounds like you, apply now!
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, Brand & Marketing and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.