DT Global is a fast-growing international development organization that focuses on improving the capability, capacity, and effectiveness of development programming in complex global environments. Working across a variety of sectors – including Economic Growth, Environment & Infrastructure, Governance, Human Development, and Stabilization & Transition - we provide world class program management, design, analysis, and monitoring and evaluation services.
Built on the strengths, knowledge, and 50+ years of experience from AECOM International Development, Development Transformations, and the Global Peace and Development Charitable Trust, we have a global ecosystem – including a non-profit partner, the DT Institute – working together to develop cutting edge solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. With corporate offices in the USA, Spain and Australia, in addition to project field offices in over 90 countries around the world, DT Global implements projects funded from a wide array of clients, including USAID, EU, DFAT, NC, MFAT, DFID and other public and private stakeholders. We value learning, research, and rapid program adaptation in response to changing realities on the ground. Together with our global team of experts, we are building technical capabilities across sectors in order to deliver high-quality interventions and transform lives around the world. For more information please see: www.dt-global.com .
DT Global is seeking a Graphic Designer to supports its Communications team. As a key member of the DT Global Communications team, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for enhancing the design elements of DT Global internal and external communications in print and digital media, presentations, print publications, reports, proposals, infographics, and so on. The Graphic Designer works primarily within the Communications team based in Washington DC but provides support as necessary to business development teams and projects based globally.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Business Development / Proposal Production Support (~70%):
- Design graphics, illustrations, infographics, and other materials to support proposal efforts
- Engage with business development teams to brainstorm graphical approaches to communicating technical and management concepts
- Create templates based on DT Global and client-specific branding guidelines
- Use strong organizational and time management skills to juggle multiple tasks with differing deadlines and consistently produce a professional document
Project Support (~20%):
- Design illustrations, infographics, and other materials to support project efforts
- Engage with project delivery teams to brainstorm graphical approaches to communicating technical concepts
- Design/format other project needs, i.e. brochures, factsheets, logos, org charts, PowerPoint presentations, Outlook invites, etc.
- Support with formatting project deliverables including monthly/quarterly/annual/work plan/financial/etc. reports and various manuals for 15+ projects
- Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary
- Contribute to design decisions governing the overall look and feel of DT Global collateral and assist other members of the Communications team to enhance the impact of DT Global brand
- Design and maintain print and online marketing materials
- Prepare corporate presentations including PowerPoint decks
- Design online graphics including animations, templates, and tailored artwork for website, social media, email outreach, advertisements, posters, and other materials as required
- Maintain and enrich DT Global library of photographic and image assets
- Perform coordinating and administrative duties as needed
- Provide photography and videography-related support and expertise. Update Media Library and search and source images per request.
- Stay current on design and industry trends.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, including graphic design, visual communications, or other related field. A minimum of 5 years experience is required performing Graphic Design work, preferably for an International Development organization or related industry. Previous experience supporting business development activities is a plus.
- Advanced computer skills – particularly in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Proven experience in Graphic Design and/or Desktop Publishing (such as editing, lay-out and publishing for newspaper, marketing materials, etc.)
- Proven organizational and time management skills; superior attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines is key.
- Ability to write and verbally communicate clearly and concisely.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and in a team.
- Interest and desire to work in the International Development industry.
- Training/knowledge of a wide application of design principles, theories, and concepts is preferred.
- Video editing and animation skills a plus.
What we Value:
- Autonomy and proactivity around driving work to completion in the face of ambiguity and challenges;
- We value high-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and opportunities;
- We value individuals who are team players and interact positively with colleagues and clients;
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems individually and as part of a team, while respecting individual team members’ roles, strengths, and communication styles;
- Strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to perform effectively within tight deadlines
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
DT Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. DT Global prohibits discriminating against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
The Opportunity: The Imperva Channel Sales team is looking for a senior level Solutions Engineer who can specializeon North American Channel Partner enablement and training. Reporting to the VP of...
Proposal Writer - Consultant Opportunity Tracking Code 9802 Job Description PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions,...
Imagine working on a global communication network that’s used by 3.7 billion people and every day more than a quarter trillion messages cross this network. There’s just one problem: even in...
Assignment Network, Proposal Writer, Business Development Tracking Code 9804 Job Description ***Assignment Network available - this position is open to internal candidates only.*** Assignment...
About Us Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that...
Rocket.Chat is looking for an individual with demonstrable passion for open source and experience in building and growing our global users/developers community. We are looking for an...
The Opportunity: The Imperva Channel Sales team is looking for a senior level Solutions Engineer...
Proposal Writer - Consultant Opportunity Tracking Code 9802 Job Description PATH is a global...
Imagine working on a global communication network that’s used by 3.7 billion people and every...
Assignment Network, Proposal Writer, Business Development Tracking Code 9804 Job...
About Us Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies...
Rocket.Chat is looking for an individual with demonstrable passion for open source and...