The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide – distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, John Prine, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
The Orchard is looking for a Group Product Manager to join our talented product, design & engineering team.
- Drive overall product vision, roadmap and goals for one of our core, multi-product areas.
- Develop a clear integrated product roadmap based on market and user research with the appropriate business cases and data to back it up.
- Regularly meet with customers to gather feedback and validate future product ideas while strongly representing The Orchard.
- Constantly improve customer satisfaction, usability, reliability and operational efficiency by continually monitoring KPIs and finding opportunities to increase engagement and reduce friction across the product area.
- Present roadmaps, decisions and updates to exec/senior management and technology stakeholders.
- Manage, mentor and guide the development of Product Manager(s) in your area.
- 5+ years in a Product role working on SaaS, content tools and/or consumer-facing products.
- Able to influence cross-functional teams and create a consensus between stakeholders, product managers, designers and engineers within an agile environment.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills paired with the ability to drive complex projects.
- Extensive experience working as a product owner for an agile development team focusing on executing the roadmap from conceptualization to design and development, launch, maintenance and maturity.
- Proficient in SQL and ability to work in other analytics tools to validate ideas.
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills.
About The Orchard®
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide. With a comprehensive artist & label services offering including full-service marketing, sync licensing, comprehensive video services, transparent data analysis, advertising, rights management, digital and physical distribution and more, The Orchard empowers creators and businesses to grow and adapt in the dynamic global industry. For further information, visit www.theorchard.com .
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Description: The global US Dollar clearing team is responsible for managing a complex, strategic core cash management product. Bank of America is the #3 global provider and this role will be...
We are hiring a Staff Accountant in our New York office. The Staff Accountant will perform all daily and monthly accounting functions for assigned areas. Functions are inclusive of journal entries...
About Frame.io At Frame.io, we’re powering the future of creative collaboration. Over 400,000 video professionals use Frame.io to seamlessly share media and gather timestamped feedback from team...
Job Description: Develops and manages highly complex products in GCSBB. Ensures that product management effort is integrated with sales, marketing, operations, implementation and customer service....
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our...
Job Description: Gather market information & perform more complex product analyses on assigned products, manage product profitability & monitor financial performance, make recommendations for...
Job Description: The global US Dollar clearing team is responsible for managing a complex,...
We are hiring a Staff Accountant in our New York office. The Staff Accountant will perform all...
About Frame.io At Frame.io, we’re powering the future of creative collaboration. Over 400,000...
Job Description: Develops and manages highly complex products in GCSBB. Ensures that product...
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of...
Job Description: Gather market information & perform more complex product analyses on assigned...