Seattle, WASHINGTON | 4 months
This position may have expired!
$130,833 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
As a senior leader on the AWS IoT Edge & Devices team, you will have the opportunity to dramatically accelerate adoption of AWS IoT software and services by developing software tools and services for semiconductor vendors, OEMs, and ISVs. You would also be responsible for defining requirements for hardware and device certification, performance benchmarking, and delivering self-serving tools to AWS partners and customers. This role has a global responsibility and will work closely with AWS partner team, solution architects, and geographically located AWS IoT ecosystem enablement teams. AWS customers are developing some of the most exciting and innovative IoT distributed solutions involving cloud, edge, and devices.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong engineering background in developing software tools and services, building hardware and device certification programs that integrate hardware and web services, leading software development and support organization. He/she should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and understand technical challenges of building distributed IoT solutions, define benchmarking models to measure and convey compelling value propositions of AWS IoT devices offering for AWS customers with our partners. The candidate should also have a proven track record of influencing innovation through a partner ecosystem with prior solution and program successes.
- Develop a certification program for partner hardware solutions (embedded processors, edge devices, routers, etc.) that include architectural review, review of properly integrating various communication technologies, security, cloud services and mobile and web applications
- Work with our IoT Ecosystem Leader, Sales and BD teams to prioritize partner solutions based on customer demand and input
· Qualified candidate will be responsible for managing the build-out of test strategies and processes and will work with third parties to automate and execute various test and test case scripts using the test framework and guidelines defined.
· Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases in partnership with our Solution Architecture team. Analyze and report results, track defects, and manage registered issues.
· Develop innovative testing strategies that drive test time reduction, including test automation where possible.
· BS or higher in Computer Science or an equivalent engineering degree.
· A minimum of 10+ years’ experience in software development, and 5+ years’ experience in managing software development managers.
· A minimum of 7+ years’ experience managing and developing direct reports (performance review communication, accountability, and motivation/engagement).
· Technical proficiency and understanding of various processor architectures such as ARM, IA, and Proprietary
· Strong understanding of communications technologies and protocols such as 802.11, Bluetooth, and BLE, 802.11, Cellular, Sigfox and Lora
· Strong understanding around device security and certificate management
· Familiarity with cloud and web services technologies (esp. JSON, REST, XML, MQTT, pub/sub, etc.).
- Prior experience at a systems integrator focused on IoT or M2M integration
· Over the Air (OTA) implementation for firmware upgrades
· Understanding of AWS services and usage models, specifically AWS IoT, AWS Greengrass, Kinesis, and Lambda
· Demonstrated success bringing connected devices to the market
· Understanding of various operating systems and characteristics
· Device and subscription management expertise
· Prior experience building test procedure development, execution and test reports of results.
senior software development engineer in test, Starbucks Technology - Seattle, WA, Starbucks, 18 dayssenior software development engineer in test, Starbucks Technology - Seattle, WA ( Job Number: 180001267) Location : US-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center Starbucks - Application...
sdet lead analyst, Starbucks Technology - Seattle, WA ( Job Number: 180001269) Location : US-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center Starbucks - Technology lead test engineering – marketing technology...
Lead SDET, Starbucks Technology - Seattle, WA ( Job Number: 180001381) Location : US-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center Starbucks - Technology Job Summary and Mission: This position contributes...
2964906 Healthcare Digital GE Healthcare United States Essential Responsibilities You will be responsible for programming a feature and/or a small feature set. You will contribute to the team and...
The Certification Exam Developer manages all aspects of the development process required to assess the knowledge, skills and abilities of Adobe Employees, Partners and Customers who implement...
Software Engineer - SDET-332754 Software Engineer - SDET Software Engineers at Nordstrom apply their skills and talents to build scalable and sustainable solutions, utilizing best engineering...
senior software development engineer in test, Starbucks Technology - Seattle, WA, Starbucks, 18 dayssenior software development engineer in test, Starbucks Technology - Seattle, WA ( Job...
sdet lead analyst, Starbucks Technology - Seattle, WA ( Job...
Lead SDET, Starbucks Technology - Seattle, WA ( Job...
2964906 Healthcare Digital GE Healthcare United States Essential Responsibilities You will be...
The Certification Exam Developer manages all aspects of the development process required to...
Software Engineer - SDET-332754 Software Engineer - SDET Software Engineers at Nordstrom apply...