Seattle, WASHINGTON | 24 days
$156,276 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
As a senior leader on the AWS IoT Edge & Devices team, you will have the opportunity to dramatically accelerate adoption of AWS IoT software and services by developing software tools and services for semiconductor vendors, OEMs, and ISVs. You would also be responsible for defining requirements for hardware and device certification, performance benchmarking, and delivering self-serving tools to AWS partners and customers. This role has a global responsibility and will work closely with AWS partner team, solution architects, and geographically located AWS IoT ecosystem enablement teams. AWS customers are developing some of the most exciting and innovative IoT distributed solutions involving cloud, edge, and devices.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong engineering background in developing software tools and services, building hardware and device certification programs that integrate hardware and web services, leading software development and support organization. He/she should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and understand technical challenges of building distributed IoT solutions, define benchmarking models to measure and convey compelling value propositions of AWS IoT devices offering for AWS customers with our partners. The candidate should also have a proven track record of influencing innovation through a partner ecosystem with prior solution and program successes.
- Develop a certification program for partner hardware solutions (embedded processors, edge devices, routers, etc.) that include architectural review, review of properly integrating various communication technologies, security, cloud services and mobile and web applications
- Work with our IoT Ecosystem Leader, Sales and BD teams to prioritize partner solutions based on customer demand and input
· Qualified candidate will be responsible for managing the build-out of test strategies and processes and will work with third parties to automate and execute various test and test case scripts using the test framework and guidelines defined.
· Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases in partnership with our Solution Architecture team. Analyze and report results, track defects, and manage registered issues.
· Develop innovative testing strategies that drive test time reduction, including test automation where possible.
· BS or higher in Computer Science or an equivalent engineering degree.
· A minimum of 10+ years’ experience in software development, and 5+ years’ experience in managing software development managers.
· A minimum of 7+ years’ experience managing and developing direct reports (performance review communication, accountability, and motivation/engagement).
· Technical proficiency and understanding of various processor architectures such as ARM, IA, and Proprietary
· Strong understanding of communications technologies and protocols such as 802.11, Bluetooth, and BLE, 802.11, Cellular, Sigfox and Lora
· Strong understanding around device security and certificate management
· Familiarity with cloud and web services technologies (esp. JSON, REST, XML, MQTT, pub/sub, etc.).
- Prior experience at a systems integrator focused on IoT or M2M integration
· Over the Air (OTA) implementation for firmware upgrades
· Understanding of AWS services and usage models, specifically AWS IoT, AWS Greengrass, Kinesis, and Lambda
· Demonstrated success bringing connected devices to the market
· Understanding of various operating systems and characteristics
· Device and subscription management expertise
· Prior experience building test procedure development, execution and test reports of results.
DESCRIPTION Who You Are * You are a sharp, experienced software engineer with strong problem-solving skills, a solid software testing foundation. * You are a talented, detail, oriented and...
Software Test Associate(Games) Are you an experienced software test engineer who takes pride in making things better? Do you want to help one of the world’s most ambitious, innovative and...
Engineer 2 - Ordering & Allocation-324742 Engineer 2 - Ordering & Allocation At Nordstrom, providing great customer service goes beyond the selling floor. It takes a team of individuals with...
Global Marketing Manager-17007599 Description Main Purpose of Job: Develop Nestlé Group business with Amazon across all markets, categories and functions, enabling accelerated profitable growth to...
software quality assurance analyst lead - Store Development, Starbucks Technology - Seattle, WA, Starbucks, 12 dayssoftware quality assurance analyst lead - Store Development, Starbucks Technology - Seattle, WA ( Job Number: 170025741) Location : US-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center Starbucks - Quality...
We Are EA And we make games - How cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making...
DESCRIPTION Who You Are * You are a sharp, experienced software engineer with strong...
Software Test Associate(Games) Are you an experienced software test engineer who takes pride in...
Engineer 2 - Ordering & Allocation-324742 Engineer 2 - Ordering & Allocation At Nordstrom,...
Global Marketing Manager-17007599 Description Main Purpose of Job: Develop Nestlé Group business...
software quality assurance analyst lead - Store Development, Starbucks Technology - Seattle, WA, Starbucks, 12 dayssoftware quality assurance analyst lead - Store Development, Starbucks Technology - Seattle,...
We Are EA And we make games - How cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across...