Req ID: 73943
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks an Infrastructure Sr. Program Manager to join our Health Plan team in the Seattle, Washington area.
The individual will be responsible for the following:
- Expert in guiding large organizations through transformation programs
- Single point of contact for an entire (large) program or multiple critical initiatives / projects
- Presents status, escalates risks, challenges and issues from the program to the steering committee
- Able to differentiate matters that need to be taken up to the steering committee from matters that need to be resolved within the team
- Able to develop a strategic view of the program and guide multiple teams to ensure all requirements / deliverables are in line with the strategic program goals and objectives
- Works closely with functional managers from each department to ensure all teams within the program are aligned and have a uniform approach guided by the business goals
- Works closely with agile coach, scrum masters and product owners to ensure sprint and PI goals align with product vision
- Works closely with architecture and analyst teams to ensure technical and functional risks to the program are identified
- Maintains and is accountable for the cost, scope, schedule and quality of the program
- Works closely with the client's business and operations team to keep program goals and success metrics current
- Influences others through their professional / technical expertise
- Allocates work and mentors others
- Provides thought leadership, guidance and advice in own field.
- Works across the organization to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time
- Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal and external levels
- Presents facts and information to negotiate mutually acceptable solutions
- Delegates clearly and comfortably. Cultivates, develops and manages strong, lasting customer relationships at senior leadership level
- Responsible for determining and coordinating the sharing of leveraged resources among projects
- Responsible as a subject matter expert specializing in a particular project management or PMO function, such as master scheduling, facilitation, resource management, and portfolio management
- Champions project management standards and overall value internally and externally
- Minimum of 15 years of total IT experience
- PMP certified
- CSM/PSM/PMI-ACP certified
- Health Plan experience highly preferred
- Experience leading multiple Infrastructure domain projects
- Intimate knowledge of ITIL processes
- Six Sigma experience/certification preferred
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Job Segment: Program Manager, Consulting, Manager, Project Manager, Six Sigma, Management, Technology
PUBLIC TITLE: ONCOLOGY PROGRAM MANAGER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: ONCOLOGY PROGRAM EXPERIENCE AND/OR PASSION Responsible for developing, coordinating, and providing administrative leadership and...
STRATEGIC PROGRAM MANAGER POSITION WILL REQUIRE APPROXIMATELY 30% TRAVEL BETWEEN RENTON, WA AND SPOKANE, WA. Lead large, complex, region-wide programs and projects, engaging interdisciplinary...
Overland Solutions has an opening for an Area Manager in the Pacific Northwest. The Area Manager reports to the Regional Manager of the Western Region and supports a Field Team in WY, ID, WA, OR,...
Description: This position is responsible for coordinating, developing, planning, organizing all aspects of region wide Imaging Operations in collaboration with Imaging leadership. Serves as a...
Project Manager, Global Health Programs Tracking Code 9751 Job Description *Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the...
Accelerate to Leadership Program 2020- Concessions/Customer Dining Manager- University of Washington, ARAMARK, 10 daysAbout Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic...
PUBLIC TITLE: ONCOLOGY PROGRAM MANAGER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: ONCOLOGY PROGRAM EXPERIENCE...
STRATEGIC PROGRAM MANAGER POSITION WILL REQUIRE APPROXIMATELY 30% TRAVEL BETWEEN RENTON, WA AND...
Overland Solutions has an opening for an Area Manager in the Pacific Northwest. The Area Manager...
Description: This position is responsible for coordinating, developing, planning, organizing all...
Project Manager, Global Health Programs Tracking Code 9751 Job Description *Please include a...
Accelerate to Leadership Program 2020- Concessions/Customer Dining Manager- University of Washington, ARAMARK, 10 daysAbout Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports...