Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
The Home Health Quality and Informatics Coordinator (HHQIC) utilizes clinical information and knowledge of patient care, operational processes and information systems to effectively support the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of patient care within the electronic health record. The HHQIC collaborates across teams to plan, implement, and evaluate effectiveness of clinical systems to promote superior patient outcomes. The HHQIC serves as the coordinator for the maintenance and support of clinical information and the development of automated processes and tools related to quality, patient safety, regulatory requirements, and maturing technology. The HHQIC acts as a "translator" while working closely with the quality directors, clinical operational leaders, information services team, and data analysts to ensure clinical user requests are documented, tested and implemented. The HHQIC participates in end user training, supports live implementation, and conducts post live audits for compliance in functionality and usability. The HHQIC is an integral part of the Home Care and Hospice team and supports safe, evidence based care practices and documentation.
• Analyzes home health work flows and processes to translate into efficient and effective use of the electronic health record using a variety of systems and platforms.
• Exhibits in depth knowledge of clinical information systems and data retrieval as well as the most efficient and effective ways for staff to be able to access the data for patient care.
• Facilitates education programs for new technology and system enhancements in collaboration with IS and training team. Keeps informed about current technologies in the health care information field.
• Manages multiple, concurrent projects across multiple agencies. Measures and monitors progress to ensure projects are delivered on time and meet expectations. Assists with the prioritization of projects. Coordinates and participates in entity governance and operational meetings to provide updates.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of basic patient safety principles, theory of quality improvement, and regulatory policies.
• Demonstrates ability to analyze, diagnose, suggest and implement process changes.
• Participates in chart audits, compliance reviews, and RCA’s/ACA’s.
• Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively with leaders and stakeholders to determine strategies to resolve issues and maximize use of the EHR. Understands organizational operations.
• Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures
• Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization
Bachelor's Degree BSN Degree from an accredited school of nursing or Bachelor’s degree in a related field And 3+ years Healthcare, Research, Informatics, or related field
Pennsylvania RN Licensure RN
Understanding of electronic medical records functionality
Ability to use Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Effective communication skills in various methods, verbal, written, and presentations
Ability to multi-task
Ability to lead/manage others
Detail oriented with strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills.
Excellent listening skills
Ability to be flexible and work under pressure
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Job Summary We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our team! Our large, well equipped veterinary hospital, has been a pillar of the community, with strong client relationships and a...
Medical Director- Aston Veterinary Hospital - Media PA/ Delaware County PA 10k sign on/relo, Confidential, 1 dayWe are seeking an experienced Veterinarian/Hospital Leader to join our team. We are seeking an individual with a minimum of 2+ year’s leadership experience, and proficient surgical & dental skills...
Assistant Civil/Environmental Engineer (ID# 45955) Philadelphia, PA Category: Engineering - Environmental Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 0-1 years Required Education: Bachelor's...
Civil/Environmental Engineer (ID# 45951) Philadelphia, PA Category: Engineering - Environmental Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 1-3 years Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job...
At NTT DATA we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market...
Formulation Chemist Permanent/Salaried Bonus Eligible Audubon PA Summary We are seeking an experienced Formulation Chemist who is responsible for the development of new agrochemical formulations...
Job Summary We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our team! Our large, well...
Medical Director- Aston Veterinary Hospital - Media PA/ Delaware County PA 10k sign on/relo, Confidential, 1 dayWe are seeking an experienced Veterinarian/Hospital Leader to join our team. We are seeking an...
Assistant Civil/Environmental Engineer (ID# 45955) Philadelphia, PA Category: Engineering -...
Civil/Environmental Engineer (ID# 45951) Philadelphia, PA Category: Engineering -...
At NTT DATA we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality,...
Formulation Chemist Permanent/Salaried Bonus Eligible Audubon PA Summary We are seeking an...