The work you do building engaged teams, promoting an environment of respect, and developing recruitment and retention strategies helps our employees realize their potential while strengthening the organization as a whole. Whether you specialize in recruiting, benefits and compensation, human resources information systems (HRIS), or training and development, you help identify, recruit, hire, and develop the talent that will define our future.
Location: Union City, CAAdditional Locations:
Job Number: 848711Date posted: 12/06/2019
Coordinates the Disability Management Program at local facility. Provides guidance to employees and managers with respect to return-to-work and other disability related benefits.
- Coordinates the Disability Management Program.
- Communicates with management and claims administrators as outlined in the Disability Management guidelines.
- Provides monthly reports to Senior Leadership as outlined in the Disability Management Guidelines.
- Provides monthly reports to Claims Administrators as outlined in the Disability Management Guidelines.
- Provides monthly reports to HRSC as outlined in the Disability Management guidelines to ensure appropriate integration of benefits.
- Provides monthly reports to HR Disability Consultant as outlined in the Disability Management guidelines.
- Serves as consultant to managers/supervisors regarding Disability Management.
- Serves as consultant to local LMP WPS Teams regarding Disability Management.
- Serves as resource to disabled employees regarding the Transitional Return to Work Program and other disability related benefits.
- Coordinates with the HR Disability Consultant and external vendors to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates with supervisors and the HRSC to ensure prompt and accurate reporting of claims to support timely reporting of claims and appropriate benefit payments.
- Ensures appropriate integration of all disability related benefits.
- Coordinates with claims administrator (if applicable) to ensure timely and accurate payment of appropriate benefits.
- This is a temporary position.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience with managing a return-to-work Program OR equivalent years of experience requiring the application of knowledge in the areas of employee disability benefits/return-to-work issues.
- Bachelor's degree OR four (4) years of experience inreturn-to-work programs and/or (disability) benefits administration.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Must demonstrate effective communication, consulting, interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to effective create and facilitate collaboration among diverse groups, people and professional disciplines.
- Must be able to work in Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Primary Location: California,Union City,Union City Landing Administration 30116 EigenbrodtScheduled Weekly Hours: 40Shift: DayWorkdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, FriWorking Hours Start: 8:00 AMWorking Hours End: 5:00 PMJob Schedule: Full-timeJob Type: StandardEmployee Status: TemporaryEmployee Group/Union Affiliation: Non-Union, Non-ExemptJob Level: Entry LevelJob Category: Human Resources / HRISDepartment: HR Disability ManagementTravel: Yes, 15 % of the TimeKaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Click here for additional requirements >Submit Interest
VetnCare’s Regional Medical Directors are the voice of clinical leadership and development for all of VetnCare’s Veterinarians. This role increases clinical expertise through coaching and...
Communications Intern- Summer 2020 (ID# 43920) Oakland, CA Category: Communications Job Type: Intern Minimum Experience: 0 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree In Progress Job Description Join...
Salary not specified Dublin , Ireland Contract, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now We have an excellent opportunity for a driven, dynamic and creative individual to join the...
Marketing Manager (ID# 43906) Oakland, CA Category: Marketing Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 10 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects with our...
Oracle Integration Engineer to work at one of the top-rated public universities in the country. Sr. Oracle Integration Engineer Location: Oakland, CA Client Industry: Educational Services 9 Month...
Job Description Want to get your foot in the door a Digital Business Service? We are hiring for an immediate need for a trusted, experienced Digital Business company. They are looking for an...
VetnCare’s Regional Medical Directors are the voice of clinical leadership and development for...
Communications Intern- Summer 2020 (ID# 43920) Oakland, CA Category: Communications Job...
Salary not specified Dublin , Ireland Contract, full-time Be one of the first ten...
Marketing Manager (ID# 43906) Oakland, CA Category: Marketing Job Type: Full Time Minimum...
Oracle Integration Engineer to work at one of the top-rated public universities in the...
Job Description Want to get your foot in the door a Digital Business Service? We are hiring for...