Rapid City, SOUTH DAKOTA | 6 days | Deadline: ;
This position has expired. Do not apply!
Purpose and Scope:|
Supports Information Assurance (IA) operations for a specific project or contract, either individually or as part of an IA Team. Tasks and focused responsibilities include Information System security requirements and risk assessments, vulnerability scan, security test and evaluations, monitoring event logs, and maintaining network health and security.
1) Assists Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for all classified systems and ensures transmission to appropriate government agencies on a timely basis.
2) Able to assist ISSM in developing information system security plans (SSP), Concept of Operations (CONOPS) and best practices and guidelines for classified systems in SAPF classified environments.
3) Must possess a strong working knowledge of computer systems and system software.
4) Responsible for updating and maintaining the system security plans for each accredited classified computer system at both sites.
5) Conducts weekly audits of approved systems.
6) Assist ISSM in developing, implementing, explaining, briefing and training the system custodians/users concerning their duties/responsibilities on accredited systems.
7) Assist ISSM in investigating security incidents and recommending corrective actions.
8) Ensures compliance with government and company security policies.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
AS Degree in Information Assurance or Minimum 2 years equivalent experience required. DOD 8570 Certification required. DODM 5205.07 Risk Management Framework, Operational Requirements and Contract Specific IA requirements. Thorough understanding and knowledge of computers/networks security and their peripherals and operating systems. This position requires a great degree of professionalism, self-direction and motivation. Experience with COMSEC accounts preferred. A comprehensive understanding of GSA approved security containers and locks is preferred. Attend workshops, conferences and training to maintain proficiency. Understanding, knowledge and use of Exacta 360, eMASS and other Cyber Risk Management and Compliance Automation Suites/Tools. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) a plus. Active membership in professional organizations such as NCMS, ASIS, etc. is encouraged. Must actively possess and maintain a current DoD Top Secret security clearance that is eligible for SCI. Possess a valid state issued driver’s license.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Description Electronic Assembly in Rapid City, SD. Looking to have every Friday Afternoon off at noon? We may have what you are looking for Monday-Thursday 7-4 and Friday...