Req ID: 58401
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Information Security Officer to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
- Develop security plans for IT security systems
- Anticipate, identify, evaluate, mitigate, and minimize risks associated with IT systems vulnerabilities
- Ensure that the application / package being implemented meets and exceeds the industry security standards
- Perform penetration testings and resolve issues identified during the testing
- Ensure that the system cannot be accessed by unauthorized users
- Ensure that the user prileges are properly defined, documented and implemented
- Ensure that there are no data leakage from the application while in transit or at rest
- Document hardware and software system security implementations
- Develope best practices, operating procedures, and configuration guidance for the technologies used
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process -- prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Matrix-managing a multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of security for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
- Actively and openly share knowledge of best practices
- Mentor and guide team members
- Monitor and evaluate team members performance
8+ years of experience in consulting and implementing Security Standards for applications and package implementations
5+ years of experience in delivering and managing application, data and network security for complex and state of the art technology solutions
8+ years of demonstrated experience in the Information Security (or Cybersecurity) field
Minimum Education and Certifications
- Graduate degree in computer science or other technical subject
- CISSP, CISM or other Security related certifications
- Experience implementing in a hybrid cloud environment
- Good understanding of Application Development Tools; Databases / DB Tools; Desktop Tools; Hardware; Methodologies; Network Software / Communications; Operating Systems; Programming Languages; Automated Testing Tools; Utilities / Command Languages
- Good experience in Microsoft Technologies (CRM, Sharepoint, .net) and SQL
Strong experience with FedRAMP and Continuous, Diagnostic and Monitoring (CDM) methods and standards
Working knowledge of NIST 800 series special publications and the NIST Risk Management Framework
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Information Security, Consulting, Developer, Computer Science, Database, Technology
Kelly Government is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government...
Appian’s information security team is growing and is seeking an Information Security Architect to design, build, and support security architecture components for securing Appian. This person will...
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always...
JOB STATUS: UNTIL FILLED POSTING DATE: 04/30/2020 CLOSING DATE: POSTING NUMBER: E19/20-25.81.1 LOCATION: Facilities & Operations POSITION TITLE: Safety Specialist...
Clinical Trials Program Analyst *** NIH *** Bethesda, MD Kelly Government is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership...
As a lead security engineer you will take on a cloud and network security subject matter expert role in our growing security team. The security engineering team builds amazing infrastructure,...
Kelly Government is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its...
Appian’s information security team is growing and is seeking an Information Security Architect...
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the...
JOB STATUS: UNTIL FILLED POSTING DATE: 04/30/2020 CLOSING DATE: POSTING NUMBER: ...
Clinical Trials Program Analyst *** NIH *** Bethesda, MD Kelly Government is a strategic...
As a lead security engineer you will take on a cloud and network security subject matter expert...