Indianapolis - Indiana - USA
Professional Services and Consulting
As an Integration Consultant using business process engineering techniques, develops technical solutions and management processes to achieve overall objectives by means of implementing systems or enterprise-wide solutions, using the company's or a third-party's hardware/software products. In general, customers view this employee as a consultant. Performance is typically measured by delivery of agreed to solutions within budgeted hours.
As part of Global Integration Team you will work with implementation teams to provide support around integration requirements for Kronos Products.
• Resource communicates clearly and can develop and read specifications
• Acts as a mentor/coach to others on the Global Integration Team for integration best practices
• Work closely with Project Managers and Application Consultants, communicating and understanding goals required to complete required tasks on time and budget
• Designs, develop, modify, debug and evaluate tools developed to aid the Professional Service Teams
• Support development with tools and applications in other parts the professional services organization.
• Ability to assist Sales, Presales, or Services teams with integration discovery and scoping
• Exposure to complex technology environments requiring a multi-product solution, as well as product integration and solutions.
• Must be comfortable working with in a cloud environment
• 3 to 5 years' experience in a technical consulting environment
• Ability to assess, design, and develop integration for strategic large and/or very complex customers
• Ability to translate requirements into working solutions
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
• Advanced knowledge of database querying, programming and web services, web transfer methods, file management, and cloud technology
• Development tools (for example source control, defect tracking tools, Postman, etc.)
• Dell Boomi Certified – preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• This position is in the Indianapolis office with up to 25% travel
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
Right of Way Engineering Professional Surveyor (ID# 46850) Indianapolis, IN Category: Surveying Job Type: Temporary Minimum Experience: 8 Required Education: High School Diploma Job...
Senior Civil Engineer (ID# 46910) Indianapolis, IN Category: Civil Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 5+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in...
Program Manager Operations (ID# 46897) Indianapolis, IN Category: Program Management Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 7+ Required Education: Associate's Degree Job Description Be an...
Req ID: 107216 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Req ID: 107171 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services WHO IS INGRAM MICRO? Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions,...
Right of Way Engineering Professional Surveyor (ID# 46850) Indianapolis,...
Senior Civil Engineer (ID# 46910) Indianapolis, IN Category: Civil Engineering Job Type: Full...
Program Manager Operations (ID# 46897) Indianapolis, IN Category: Program Management Job...
Req ID: 107216 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Req ID: 107171 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services WHO IS INGRAM...