Full Time | Killeen, TEXAS | 7 months
This position may have expired!
$44,367 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
|Intelligence Training Specialist, Senior|
|USA TEXAS Killeen|
|Customer Service & Technical Training|
| The successful candidate for this position will formulate and execute New Equipment Training (NET) in concert with PM, DCGS-A fielding activities worldwide including hostile fire zones. The successful candidate will also provider elated Training Support and Over-The-Shoulder training, as well as perform other duties as assigned. |
• Develops and presents various types of training (NET, Delta, refresher, over-the-shoulder).
Functions as Military Intelligence (MI) Systems Training Subject Matter Expert, training material developer and trainer.
• May travel up to 75% of the time. Travel may include hostile fire zones.
• May perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and 10 years of relevant experience is required. NLT 15 years w/o bachelor's degree.
• Must have intelligence experience and the ability to provide training to intelligence analysts that will improve their ability to collect, produce or disseminate intelligence data.
• Must be able of determining training requirements for specific job functions, and develop training programs and training materials necessary for effecting the actual training.
• Must be capable of conducting research necessary to develop and revise training courses, curriculum and training programs.
• Must be able to develop all course material, such as course manuals, training aids, student texts and handouts.
• Skills experience must include providing classroom and on-the-job instruction and computer based/aided training.
• Must have advanced specialized training in areas specific to their professional experience.
• Must be deployable/be able to travel.
• Must have current Top Secret security clearance with SCI access to start, and the ability to maintain TS/SCI access
Other Skills Preferred:
• Must be Subject Matter Experts in Command Control Communications & Computers Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems, their employment and practical application.
• Required to draw upon practical knowledge to develop Techniques, Tactics & Procedures, mentor soldiers in the practical application and system employment of C4ISR systems and evaluate training developed by the government and other contractors to assess whether or not the training materials meet the Army’s requirements.
|Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Training/Development or related field) or equivalent, and ten years of related (training, sales and/or technical) experience.|
|Equivalent Experience/Education |
|For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.|
Position is located in a school associated with Ft Hood. Candidate must be licensed at the Independent level (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, etc.) in the State of TX Relocation assistance is...
Posting Type: Open to All Applicants Category: Community and Social Services FLSA Exempt/ Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt Agency: Health & Human Services Comm Department: TW Reg 07 EOAPD Job Title: ES...
City: Belton, Texas, United States Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: Position Description: The CGI Payments program is a global program which includes the following CGI IP : All...
Posting Type: Open to All Applicants Category: Protective Services FLSA Exempt/ Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt Agency: Dept of Family & Protectve Svc Department: CPS Investigations Region 7 Job Title: CPS...
Part Time Nabisco Merchandiser - Killeen/Harker Hieghts, TX( Job Number: 1812109) Description With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and...
Location: 1507 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Killeen, Texas 76543 United States of America Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated person that would love to start your career in the retail...
Position is located in a school associated with Ft Hood. Candidate must be licensed at the...
Posting Type: Open to All Applicants Category: Community and Social Services FLSA...
City: Belton, Texas, United States Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: Position...
Posting Type: Open to All Applicants Category: Protective Services FLSA...
Part Time Nabisco Merchandiser - Killeen/Harker Hieghts, TX( Job...
Location: 1507 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Killeen, Texas 76543 United States of America Are you...