Interactive Graphic Designer
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Must be able to start in two weeks from an offer
- No 3rd party agency submissions please
Our dynamic client, a top global retail leader in San Francisco, is looking for a Interactive Graphic Designer. This is a consulting role through the end of the year, with good possibility for extension. iTalent offers medical benefits, 401k with a matching program and more!
The Interactive Graphic Designer will support our Education team by designing dynamic print and digital training tools for desktop and mobile devices that maximizes learner retention and delivers on the brand experience. We will partner in planning, managing and delivering graphic deliverables from concept through execution. The ideal candidate possesses a combination of creative design skills, technical knowledge and the ability drive the creative conversation to create engaging learning experiences.
- Responsible for producing and managing Education Department design needs across mediums including, but not limited to: digital participant and facilitator guides, job aids, elearning modules, interactive PDF’s, print collateral, PowerPoint training presentations and web portals.
- Develops pixel-perfect and highly innovative digital assets and UI/UX interfaces.
- Working with an Instructional Designer and elearning Developer, conceptualizes/designs desktop and mobile eLearning wireframes for millennial/gen-z audiences.
- Owns the creation or curation of all assets, including working cross functionally to obtain content and cataloging assets in an organized fashion.
- Demonstrates solid understanding of typography, photography, graphic design and digital design; partners with Internal Branding to ensure all assets adhere to brand guidelines
- Develops and implements design standards and style guides throughout all phases of development and production.
- Collaborates with Education and cross functional teams to understand business needs/project requirements and works independently to transform the requirements into a final project.
- Drives own work and keeps manager and Education Team informed on progress of assignments.
- Manages and executes projects on time, on budget, with the highest quality standards.
- Reviews all projects upon completion with various stakeholders to ensure all materials maintain instructional design, brand and theme consistency.
- College degree; Graphic Design or UI/UX Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of digital/print design or similar experience
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Programs (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) and Microsoft Office (this position will need to work in PowerPoint)
- Strong understanding of web UI standards, responsive design frameworks (basic HTML, CSS, Java script knowledge a plus)
- Experience developing simple and impactful graphics, tools and interactive elements to communicate complex messages
- Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines
- Understanding of digital trends and best practices
- Understanding of current fashion and beauty trends, environmental graphics and production process
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- The drive to excel and succeed; self-motivated
- Passion for our programs, clients, cast and marketing
About Technology at our client: Our client's technology team works fast and works smart. With San Francisco as their home, they take bringing new tech to market seriously, developing the latest in mobile technologies, scalable architecture, and the coolest in-store client experience. And they have fun doing it. This group of motivated self-starters and true team players is absolutely integral to their future success. They strongly believe that their team members are their best asset, and they work every day to arm them with the knowledge and tools not just to get the job done, but to feel inspired and fearless while doing it.
About iTalent Digital:
A woman- and minority-owned digital consulting company, we celebrate individuals and diversity, cultivating a culture where our people can excel and lead balanced lives. Recruitment at iTalent is guided by an unwavering principle: Only hire the best. Because we have the best people, we have the privilege of working with the best clients, doing the best work, and effecting transformative change at work and in our communities.
Head of Design Digital Channels Group Our Brand What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that...
Description Team Overview: The Creative Services team is responsible for the design and development of Glu games marketing campaigns. We work closely with the Product Marketing and User...
Adobe Design is seeking a Senior Experience Designer to join our Document Cloud design team. As part of this team, you will help us revolutionize the way users create, edit, manipulate, sign, and...
Digital UX Strategist - 180027P Looking for a chance to do meaningful work that touches millions? Come join the hardest working, nonprofit health plan in California and help us shape the future of...
We are currently seeking a Sr Project Designer to join our team. As a Sr Project Designer, you in partnership with the Sr Project Manager and Sr Project Architect, are accountable for project...
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a...
Head of Design Digital Channels Group Our Brand What sets Bank of the West apart from other...
Description Team Overview: The Creative Services team is responsible for the design and...
Adobe Design is seeking a Senior Experience Designer to join our Document Cloud design team. As...
Digital UX Strategist - 180027P Looking for a chance to do meaningful work that touches...
We are currently seeking a Sr Project Designer to join our team. As a Sr Project Designer, you...
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space...