Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Summer HR internship to support three projects as described in the Duties & Responsibilities section below.
Duties & Responsibilties
- Research, analyze and prepare presentation materials related to comparing and contrasting different global grading systems, including A) Broad Bands, B) Broad Bands / Market Reference Levels, and C) Traditional Grades.
- Assess the current state of participant Compensation, Benefits and Well-Being program marketing, promotion, and decision support resources. Research, analyze and prepare presentation materials related to the 2018-2020 key improvement areas.
- Working in coordination with the VP, HR Tech, conduct a current state assessment of the use of Digital Technologies aimed and manager and employee self-service applications - including mobile apps.
Education & Skills
- High school diploma and pursuing a Bachelor's degree in a related curriculum
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate and seek input and help from other SME's
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable with concurrent work streams
- Strong intellect and quick learner - willing to study up on topics that he/she is not familiar with
- Strong at core software applications, including PowerPoint
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
Your Career Begins at Timken If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world...
Hilton Garden Inn looking for an experienced General Manager. Hotel has meeting/banquet space along with a restaurant and bar. Summary: The General Manager is responsible for continually focusing...
Job Title Electronic Payments Customer Service Representative Job Purpose $14 per hour. Full Time Start Date: 1/7/2019 Schedule: 9:00am to 5:30pm; Must Work Saturday or Sunday 9:00am to 5:30pm...
Independent Distribution Oversight Group (IDOG) Supplier Evaluation Specialist, Duke Energy, 15 daysMore than a career - a chance to make a difference in people's lives. Build an exciting, rewarding career with us – help us make a difference for millions of people every day. Consider joining the...
Requisition Number: 26499 Job Description Cintas is seeking an Office Support Professional to support numerous office functions. Responsibilities include accounts receivable, accounts payable,...
High School Diploma or equivalent is required CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for...
Your Career Begins at Timken If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the...
Hilton Garden Inn looking for an experienced General Manager. Hotel has meeting/banquet space...
Job Title Electronic Payments Customer Service Representative Job Purpose $14 per hour. Full...
Independent Distribution Oversight Group (IDOG) Supplier Evaluation Specialist, Duke Energy, 15 daysMore than a career - a chance to make a difference in people's lives. Build an exciting,...
Requisition Number: 26499 Job Description Cintas is seeking an Office Support Professional to...
High School Diploma or equivalent is required CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Applicants selected will...