BKD is a place where people build careers, gain new skills and enjoy big firm resources with a small firm approach to teamwork and camaraderie. We focus on providing unmatched client service to everyone we encounter—both in the marketplace and in our offices. We also offer the support, resources and opportunities you need to further develop your career. We listen to learn, combine innovation with practicality and give back to the communities where we live and work.
See what we offer new hires in terms of competitive compensation, People First benefits and paid time off.
Take your career to the next level at BKD.
BKD, LLP, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,650 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com .
Wealth Management Internship
BKD Wealth Advisors is a wholly owned subsidiary of BKD, LLP, a top 15 CPA and advisory firm in the United States. As an investment advisor registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission, BKD Wealth Advisors provides comprehensive and objective wealth management services to affluent families and institutions. Our firm manages or supervises more than $3.5 billion across eight offices in the Midwest.
- BKD Wealth Advisors offers internships in both the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP) tracks
- CFA track interns support the BKD Wealth Advisors Investment Committee, comprised of CFA charter holders and candidates across multiple offices
- Acquire an understanding of tools and resources used in the investment analysis and decision-making processes
- Gather and organize economic, sector, and stock-specific research for review by the portfolio management team
- Assist in the implementation of quantitative screening processes applied to both the equity and mutual fund universes
- Maintain databases of approved investments
- Assist with special projects and research as needed
- CFP track interns support the local BKD Wealth Advisors practice unit
- Assist advisors in providing Unmatched Client Service
- Participate in the client meeting process – preparation, record keeping, and follow up
- Record meeting notes and other service entries using our client relationship management system
- Input client data into financial planning software for analysis and reporting
Application Dates and Internship Requirements:
- Internship term is one academic year, with an application deadline of September 15, 2019
- 15 to 20 hours per week, flexible schedule
- Skill in Microsoft Office applications, and ability to learn various software systems
- Desire and ability to work in a team environment
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Not ready to apply? Submit your résumé and indicate your interests by joining our talent community! This is a great way to stay informed about openings that may be of interest to you. Connect with us here! .
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Click here for more information regarding BKD’s Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities, and E-Verify.
$100,000+ income potential awaits the qualifying candidate in the beautiful Ozarks. We are a progressive, small animal practice located 5 miles East of Springfield, Mo. Our state of the art,...
Title: Posted On: 5/18/2019 6:06:44 AM Designation: Sr SAP Tester No. of vacancies: 1 Qualifications: Bachelor Degree Minimum Total Experience: 3 Job Tenure: No Preference/Any Salary...
Macy's Retail Sales, Full Time: Battlefield( Job Number: 716108006) Description Job Overview: As a Retail Associate, you will be an integral part of bringing the magic of Macy's to life. Sales...
Macy's Retail Sales, Part Time: Battlefield( Job Number: 716108005) Description Job Overview: As a Retail Associate, you will be an integral part of bringing the magic of Macy's to life. Sales...
Bradford Park Veterinary Hospital in Springfield, MO is seeking a part-time Board Certified Ophthalmologist to join our practice (Very Generous Sign-on/Retention Bonus and Relocation). Bradford...
Supervisor - Sprinkler / Fire Alarm Installation - WD30071401129 What you will do A Johnson Controls Fire Install Team Supervisor will be the leader for the successful execution of Installation...
$100,000+ income potential awaits the qualifying candidate in the beautiful Ozarks. We are a...
Title: Posted On: 5/18/2019 6:06:44 AM Designation: Sr SAP Tester No. of...
Macy's Retail Sales, Full Time: Battlefield( Job Number: 716108006) Description Job Overview: As...
Macy's Retail Sales, Part Time: Battlefield( Job Number: 716108005) Description Job Overview: As...
Bradford Park Veterinary Hospital in Springfield, MO is seeking a part-time Board Certified...
Supervisor - Sprinkler / Fire Alarm Installation - WD30071401129 What you will do A Johnson...