Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Complete ownership of the IT Release and Change Management lifecycle, including scheduling, coordination and execution of releases across the IT enterprise.
The IT Change and Release Manager will own the end to end release and change management process for all of IT, including, but not limited to Business Applications, Network and infrastructure. In addition, the IT Change and Release Manager will manage all non production environments. This includes planning, communicating, coordinating and executing non production refreshes in conjunction with all applicable IT Service teams. A successful IT Change and Release Manager will balance tactical execution with strategic process reengineering. The IT Change and Release Manager must continually evaluate change and release processes, ensuring that all teams adhere to the documented process while monitoring progress and soliciting feedback to evolve where and when to align with organization, business and corporate goals. Working closely with Project teams, Service teams, IT management and key business stakeholders, the IT Change and Release Manager will play a key role in balancing the need for IT to move quickly, efficiently and iteratively while confirming to established control points.
• Responsible for the overall operational effectiveness and quality of the Kronos IT Release Management process.
• Responsible for continuous improvement of the release management process to increase effectiveness and organizational conformance.
• Ensures that the release management process is appropriately linked to the systems development life cycle, with touch points ensuring seamless delivery of code and configuration work to higher environments.
• Ensure that the required training is both available and utilized by the process team members.
• Maintains and regularly promotes the Kronos IT Release Management process and procedures documentation.
• Establishes and/or maintains metrics/reporting regarding release content and effectiveness.
• Creates, publishes, communicates, and maintains, the Kronos IT release calendar.
• Responsible for environment and instance management strategy and expansion activity to ensure the release management process adapts to changing environment landscapes.
• Collaborates with project and support teams to ensure early identification of release candidates and environment needs.
• Develops and maintains tools and processes to provide transparency into the release process.
• Works collaboratively with project and service teams to schedule release event support, including non prod and production deployments
• Works with project teams to resolve release content issues, timing challenges, and related candidate inclusion challenges.
• Raise program / project issues to program / project managers transparently and effectively using recommended approaches.
• Minimum 3 years Release Management experience within an IT environment
• In depth experience with ServiceNow, BMC or other best in breed ITSM tools. Strong preference for ServiceNow experience
• Experience in managing a complex, integrated non prod business application landscape including project and production support needs along with regular, planned deployment and refresh windows. Strong preference for Oracle EBS, Salesforce and/or Netsuite experience
• Conversant in multiple IT disciplines including, but not limited to, business applications, networks and infrastructure
• Experience with multiple release management reengineering efforts
• Experience planning, communicating and updating yearly IT release calendars
• Ability to manage by influence within and across various IT disciplines in a highly matrixed environment
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• IT Service Management (ITSM) and/or IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certifications are a plus
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Senior Director, External Manufacturing and Manufacturing & Technical Services (MS&T), VentureLoop, 3 daysTranslate Bio is seeking a Sr Director, External Manufacturing and MS&T who will manage multiple CMC clinical development products and projects with CMOs, as well as the overall Supply Chain...
. Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our...
AECOM is seeking a Power Generation Plant Operations & Maintenance Manager to lead our team in a highly complex critical environment pharmaceutical site located in Groton, CT! Typical work hours...
Postings > Details SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHING ASSISTANT Arlington Public Schools Arlington, Massachusetts Apply for this job! Tell a friend Print job Job Details Job ID: 3155434 Application...
Postings > Details CLASS SIZE TEACHING ASSISTANT Stratton Arlington Public Schools Arlington, Massachusetts Apply for this job! Tell a friend Print job Job Details Job ID: 3155435 Application...
Huckleberry Hill Elementary School ( learn more ) Lynnfield Public Schools Lynnfield, Massachusetts ( map ) Job Details Job ID: 3142668 Application Deadline: Posted until Filled Posted : July 23,...
Senior Director, External Manufacturing and Manufacturing & Technical Services (MS&T), VentureLoop, 3 daysTranslate Bio is seeking a Sr Director, External Manufacturing and MS&T who will manage multiple...
. Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work...
AECOM is seeking a Power Generation Plant Operations & Maintenance Manager to lead our team in a...
Postings > Details SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHING ASSISTANT Arlington Public Schools Arlington,...
Postings > Details CLASS SIZE TEACHING ASSISTANT Stratton Arlington Public Schools Arlington,...
Huckleberry Hill Elementary School ( learn more ) Lynnfield Public...